Author Topic: the dharma bus?  (Read 14918 times)

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: the dharma bus?
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2007, 04:32:37 PM »
Sillyness aside, I like the idea that Roger was to pick up the tubes and shuttle them as well as do other non-essential tasks.
I discarted this hypothesis because of the look of the papers inside the VW. There is nothing that looks like the cover of those reports.

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2007, 05:24:11 AM »
they take the reports to station "xyz" and they transcript it onto yellow and blue and pink paper to be submitted to "HIM" in color so its easier to read.
Pink means someone scatched on camera
Yellow means two people were on camera at one time
Blue means (you fill it in)

;)

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2007, 05:42:08 AM »
I was thinking about how pink & yellow are common colors for carbon copies.
Or that.

Offline Foxyschic

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2007, 01:23:10 AM »
Sillyness aside, I like the idea that Roger was to pick up the tubes and shuttle them as well as do other non-essential tasks.
I discarted this hypothesis because of the look of the papers inside the VW. There is nothing that looks like the cover of those reports.

Also, weren't the reports handwritten?  These are typed (see letter by Roger's head).  Which also poses a problem.  Whose printer were they using here?  There aren't any stations in proximity to this van that had a computer (that could be used for anything other than the numbers) and a printer!  Or a typewriter...for those of you who are about to get old school on me.  Basically, i am saying that no one in any of the work stations was producing typed documents of any kind.  Much less ones on pink and yellow paper...