Author Topic: LOL ("Episode everyone will be talking about")  (Read 10969 times)

Offline gakhandal

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: LOL ("Episode everyone will be talking about")
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 12:29:02 AM »
I dont think this episode made for certain there is no pre-determined fate... just because Charlie didn't die right then. We also have to remember Hurley is lucky against death... so it could be his own luck, not the lack there of for charlie...
Also like to note that Desmond changed the timeline, even if that isn't certain, though it was implied when he was hit by the guy in the bar instead of the bartender. Another example of none predetermined fate.

Offline HanginWithMrEko

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 12:29:14 AM »
BUT usually other people die around Hurley.

So Charlie should have died, and he didn't.

there have been a bunch of ppl round hurley on the island... none of them died because of him... unless you think the plane crash was his fault(like he does), then he's got a few under his belt :)

Offline ButchFitz

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 12:31:33 AM »
I'm just glad there was no time travel. Sometimes it's good to get back to reality and enjoy a funny, feel-good episode. I personally enjoyed it.

Offline gakhandal

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 12:31:59 AM »
2.  we know there was more than just kelvin & razinskey in the hatch
lol next thing you know it was The Janitor from Scrubs :P got what he deserved.

but none kidding here, could of been a long time before kelvin & Razinskey time on the hatch. based on the contents of the VW.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 12:34:24 AM »
You can not have every episode solve 5 questions. It was a great episode, I openly laughed at times, was entertained and it got every one reunited. LOVED IT!

2.  we know there was more than just kelvin & razinskey in the hatch

LAdybug, can you explain this. No evidence that The dead guy was in the hatch with them, is there??
his name was roger.  i just assume that kelvin's jumper says, "kelvin" and razinskey's says "razinskey".  it was a swan symbol, so he would have been in the same hatch.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 12:35:47 AM »
I think that is a big jump in logic. He could of been from any hatch or from the community. What was the dharma logo on his outfit, was it the swan? I thought it was the generic logo.

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 12:37:50 AM »
I think that is a big jump in logic. He could of been from any hatch or from the community. What was the dharma logo on his outfit, was it the swan? I thought it was the generic logo.

Yes it was a swan.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 12:40:25 AM »
it was the swan, that's why it made me think of a 3rd man.  the dharma janitor.  someone had to clean up radzinsky's brain.   ;D

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 12:50:16 AM »
Then it was not a jump in logic. :D

But Roger looks like he would been around for a long time before Kelvin and Radinzsky

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 12:52:15 AM »
Then it was not a jump in logic. :D

But Roger looks like he would been around for a long time before Kelvin and Radinzsky
3 years on an island with no sunscreen can really age a guy.

kelvinlives

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 08:09:17 AM »
I think this was the best episode this season.

Offline on the island

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 10:16:46 AM »
I thought it was a good episode.

However, whoever is writing these promos for ABC is terrible.  Anybody know what "everyone in America" is supposed to be talking about this morning?  I can almost guarantee that we won't see half the stuff in the promo next week.  I guess I just need to stop watching them.  They are one of the biggest sources of frustration for me with the show this year.

kelvinlives

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 10:40:13 AM »
You can not have every episode solve 5 questions. It was a great episode, I openly laughed at times, was entertained and it got every one reunited. LOVED IT!

LAdybug, can you explain this. No evidence that The dead guy was in the hatch with them, is there??
his name was roger.  i just assume that kelvin's jumper says, "kelvin" and razinskey's says "razinskey".  it was a swan symbol, so he would have been in the same hatch.

NO, Kelvin's jumpsuit did NOT say Kelvin. I have carefully examined every inch of Kelvin's jumpsuit.  ;)

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 10:44:38 AM »

NO, Kelvin's jumpsuit did NOT say Kelvin. I have carefully examined every inch of Kelvin's jumpsuit.  ;)

i'm sure you have!

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »
Count me among those who enjoyed the episode. The only thing I did not enjoy was the feeling as if Locke and Sayid were kinda "forced" into the episode, istead of feeling as if they were in it naturally. I guess it just points to how little each of them have been featured this season so far.