Author Topic: Sawyer & Kate  (Read 5397 times)

Offline nothingbutsky

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Sawyer & Kate
« on: February 22, 2007, 01:24:56 AM »
So where do they stand now? After the last episode I thought they would be more or less a couple.

Offline ButchFitz

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Sawyer & Kate
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 01:39:09 AM »
Looks to me like Kate just remembered how much she loves Jack.

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 01:42:26 AM »

bingo

it wasnt very clear, but it showed that kate still has feelings for jack and probably moreso than sawyer. too bad for her jack is about to get with juliet. oh yea!

Offline uofapiglet

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 02:06:19 AM »
Thought is showed a bit of Sawyer's jealous side... he looked really depressed when Kate wanted to turn the boat back around... and it seemed to worsen when he actually confronted Kate about the guilt...

Oh, and the scene with Sawyer telling Karl to man-up was just hilarious... I miss those old Sawyer scenes and all his nicknames...

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 02:09:47 AM »
Thought is showed a bit of Sawyer's jealous side... he looked really depressed when Kate wanted to turn the boat back around... and it seemed to worsen when he actually confronted Kate about the guilt...

Oh, and the scene with Sawyer telling Karl to man-up was just hilarious... I miss those old Sawyer scenes and all his nicknames...
Cowboy UP!
rofl

also the Bobby and Sally Slingshot...awesome!

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 02:11:27 AM »
i wish this show was on hbo. it would be so awesome if they said swear words.

mindsparkle

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 02:51:44 AM »
I never thought they would be a couple just because they did the nasty... heck, what does that mean now a days... means we had a good time that night...

it was right for the moment and meant nothing else and I don't mean that in a callus way at all... they needed each other right then and they acted on it...  it doesn't however, equate to monogrammed towels and bridal parties... no way!

She loves them both... no harm there

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 08:21:17 AM »
Kate annoyed me this episode.  She acted completely retarded.  But I thought it was stupid how Sawyer just let Karl go.  Another character with important information who conveniently leaves so he can appear again later in the year to finally reveal some answers.  I hope he dies going back after Alex.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 10:09:05 AM »
Lot of anger there ;D

I thought the carl thing was dumb also. The kid was giving up information and he lets him go!

Offline jessieh

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 11:24:19 AM »
I kind of felt like Sawyer was emphasizing with Karl here.  Kind of like he might have remembered his own brainwashing experience and he has a little sympathy for the kid.

Offline FrostyLosty

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 11:43:49 AM »
Seemed to me they were acting like a married couple. lol

Offline KateReallyLovesJack

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 12:18:23 AM »

Yahoo!! I completely agree!
Sawyer is just showing off his true colors - he's never exactly been nice to her or anyone else and that isn't going to change just cuz she slept with him. Poor bugger though - he does love her. Looked so depressed on the beach (while she was on walkie talkie to Jack) and in the boat when she told him to turn around.
I just hope that Jack is only using Juliet as an ally and not seeing her as a love interest - last night was the first time I had sensed any sparks between the two. I mean, they've been friendly, joking around even a bit but last night I was like, uh oh. You'd better hurry up Kate cuz Juliet might be moving in for the kill soon (I hope not literally!)
 :D

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 02:49:28 AM »
Jack and Kate wont end up together forever until the last episode of the whole series... ::)

Offline DmHuArRpMhA

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 08:02:08 PM »

Yahoo!! I completely agree!
Sawyer is just showing off his true colors - he's never exactly been nice to her or anyone else and that isn't going to change just cuz she slept with him. Poor bugger though - he does love her. Looked so depressed on the beach (while she was on walkie talkie to Jack) and in the boat when she told him to turn around.
I just hope that Jack is only using Juliet as an ally and not seeing her as a love interest - last night was the first time I had sensed any sparks between the two. I mean, they've been friendly, joking around even a bit but last night I was like, uh oh. You'd better hurry up Kate cuz Juliet might be moving in for the kill soon (I hope not literally!)
 :D

Yeah I always thought since the very beginning when Kate stitched up Jack that the connection would never really fade. Right now Jack is just feeling a connection with Juliette due to the fact that they both are being held captive by Ben and the Others... and the nice sandwiches that she brought him.

Jack's got hoooo's in different area codes... area codes.  ;D

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 08:05:40 PM »
They said in the survivor guide that Jack is the one she knows she should be with, but Sawyer is the type of guy she always ends up with.