Author Topic: Jack & Juliet  (Read 3258 times)

Offline uofapiglet

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Jack & Juliet
« on: February 22, 2007, 01:21:33 AM »
There's a new alliance brewing between Jack & Juliet... this last episode showed parallel storylines with them being "marked" and "outcast leaders"... and it even went as far as showing their emotional and physical need for one another... Jack tried to lie and even made a deal with Ben to save Juliet... they both seem to be taking care or looking out for one another...

Any thoughts on their newfound relationship?

How will this co-dependence or interaction play out in future episodes?

Comments, insights, other observations? Post away :D

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Jack & Juliet
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 01:27:00 AM »
yes I belive the way they showed Alex and Carl (who we know are in love) looking at the stars then having Jack and Juliet doing basically the same...at least thats the feeling I got.

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 01:45:12 AM »
as much as i want juliet to be good and jack and juliet to get it on, i prefer more to see some drama and twists and i am hoping after they connect that one of them betrays the **** out of the other one.

Offline uofapiglet

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 01:56:03 AM »
as much as i want juliet to be good and jack and juliet to get it on, i prefer more to see some drama and twists and i am hoping after they connect that one of them betrays the **** out of the other one.

I'm kinda hoping for that sort of twist too! :D

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 01:59:41 AM »
I was just saying thats the "feeling" I think they were trying to set up...not that ist doesnt make up for some good twists later...

Offline apriori

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 02:05:34 AM »
Frankly I trust Ben more than I trust Juliet...I think that she's up to no good.

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 02:07:20 AM »
haha ben's actor i dont trust when he talks in interviews. no way on the show.

juliet is too gorgeous not to trust.

mindsparkle

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 02:54:55 AM »
Ben warned Jack that Juliet was one of them... and I think there is more meaning there than Jack is aware of... but he needs an ally and he's doing the best he can given the situation as he sees it... I don't trust Juliet and think she'll let Jack down or out right betray him... but Jack isn't that dumb either, he may just be playing her a little... wouldn't that be nice

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 08:16:05 AM »
The whole season, the Others have been trying to gain Jack's confidence and trying to get him to trust Juliet.  Maybe this whole sequence of events and the trial was an elaborate hoax so that he'd trust her.  Or not... I give up speculating with this show.

Offline FrostyLosty

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 12:00:18 PM »
At the end of the episode, when they were both at the front of the boat, I wouldn't of been surprised if Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On played and they both did the Titanic scene

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 12:02:15 PM »
I think Jack is just using Juliet and will screw her over when he is done with her

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 12:34:15 PM »
The whole season, the Others have been trying to gain Jack's confidence and trying to get him to trust Juliet.  Maybe this whole sequence of events and the trial was an elaborate hoax so that he'd trust her.

That's what I've been thinking from the beginning.  When she brought in the VHS with the cards I thought "don't buy it, Jack...this is B.S."

Offline T Mack

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 01:18:10 PM »
Jack tried to lie and even made a deal with Ben to save Juliet... they both seem to be taking care or looking out for one another...
umm...ok.

Any thoughts on their newfound relationship?
Another stupid plot line with no resolution?

How will this co-dependence or interaction play out in future episodes?
A better question.  Does anyone care?

Comments, insights, other observations? Post away :D
  The episode sucked.  Just sayin'.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 01:45:38 PM »
Like I said before they are setting up the stage for an alliance like piglet said.  Juliet has proven in the past that she can flop on anyone, why not on the others.  She seems to serve herself and noone else; and why not?  I don't think Jack is going at it blindly either.  He will use her for sure.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 02:25:31 PM »
Like I said before they are setting up the stage for an alliance like piglet said.  Juliet has proven in the past that she can flop on anyone, why not on the others.  She seems to serve herself and noone else; and why not?  I don't think Jack is going at it blindly either.  He will use her for sure.
i agree.  and as much as jack drives me crazy, i think he knows that juliet can not be trusted 100%.  (heck, he can't even trust kate that much)  he's going to use her has much as she is going to use him.  i do think that juliet is sincere, but i think ben has stuff on her, reasons to keep her allied with him, and because of these reasons she may end up betraying jack.