Author Topic: Sawyer & Kate  (Read 5978 times)

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Sawyer & Kate
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 08:15:23 PM »
Don't forget they've only been there for a matter of weeks - she doesn't love either of them - she's a girl and it's her right to be fickle :D

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 09:47:37 PM »
That is the experience I have had with woman :D

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 09:53:25 PM »
I saw that Kate really DOES love Sawyer, but he's so used to "love'em & leave'em" kinds of relationships that he can't or won't recognize the complexity of the situation.  Yes...Kate does care deeply for Jack, but she wants to be with Sawyer, & he needs to be patient & forgiving with her as she works it all out.  He's almost taking the easy way out. 

Offline daisyrain

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 09:58:15 PM »
They said in the survivor guide that Jack is the one she knows she should be with, but Sawyer is the type of guy she always ends up with.

This is what I have always said, she will only end up with Jack forever if she has a major personality switch. She is meant to be with Sawyer, she will only keep running from Jack no matter how much she wants to be with him because deep down she doesnt feel that she is good enough for Jack.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 10:00:10 PM »
They said in the survivor guide that Jack is the one she knows she should be with, but Sawyer is the type of guy she always ends up with.

This is what I have always said, she will only end up with Jack forever if she has a major personality switch. She is meant to be with Sawyer, she will only keep running from Jack no matter how much she wants to be with him because deep down she doesnt feel that she is good enough for Jack.
Agree 100%.  Her whole backstory really indicated this.  Sheesh...women are complex.  lol ::) :)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 10:13:05 PM »
Sawyer really gives up easily. Lets her off the hook immediately. Fight for her James!

Offline daisyrain

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 10:21:28 PM »
Sawyer really gives up easily. Lets her off the hook immediately. Fight for her James!

Agreed Juggy, A real man fights for what he wants and Sawyer is meant to be a real man.