Author Topic: we don't live here?  (Read 4893 times)

Offline daisyrain

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: we don't live here?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »
but she said that everytime that they would have the black smoke something bad was going to happen.  I think she said they would come and take people. That is why towards the end of season one they wanted to open that hatch so they could go in there and hide. The others had lit the fire with the black smoke and according to danielle they were coming for them. That is why they didn't investigate it. They wanted to hide instead.

True...as well as Sayid and Charlie DID go investigate the black smoke when they went searching for Aaron and Rousseau. That's when they figured out that Rousseau was the one who caused the black smoke, and not the Others.

Rousseau went to the smoke to do a baby swap, she didnt light it but went there to meet with the others.

I'm assuming that the "black smoke" that Rousseau refers to is actually the smoke monster, and not some type of "signal" that the Others use to announce their arrival.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 07:18:34 PM »
but she said that everytime that they would have the black smoke something bad was going to happen.  I think she said they would come and take people. That is why towards the end of season one they wanted to open that hatch so they could go in there and hide. The others had lit the fire with the black smoke and according to danielle they were coming for them. That is why they didn't investigate it. They wanted to hide instead.

True...as well as Sayid and Charlie DID go investigate the black smoke when they went searching for Aaron and Rousseau. That's when they figured out that Rousseau was the one who caused the black smoke, and not the Others.

Rousseau went to the smoke to do a baby swap, she didnt light it but went there to meet with the others.

I'm assuming that the "black smoke" that Rousseau refers to is actually the smoke monster, and not some type of "signal" that the Others use to announce their arrival.

No, she actually set the black smoke to draw them out...she thought that they would go to the black smoke thinking one of their own set it, and at that point she would offer Aaron up for Alex. Sayid called her on it (he noticed only one set of footprints in the sand).

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 08:18:50 PM »
godd memory whatthe

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 01:41:07 AM »
godd memory whatthe

Eh, this show is more enjoyable if you don't remember stuff lol.

Offline daisyrain

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2007, 06:33:50 PM »

No, she actually set the black smoke to draw them out...she thought that they would go to the black smoke thinking one of their own set it, and at that point she would offer Aaron up for Alex. Sayid called her on it (he noticed only one set of footprints in the sand).

OK OK I concede.