Author Topic: Cindy and the Kids  (Read 9668 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Cindy and the Kids
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2007, 01:45:44 AM »
He said He loves you as he loved Jacob and passed out again. No time for the brilliant Kate to ask him anything

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2007, 01:47:40 AM »
He said He loves you as he loved Jacob and passed out again. No time for the brilliant Kate to ask him anything

He also said that Ben would kill them if they returned...Sawyer said "See?" and kept going towards the beach. Me, I would have lept up and slapped his stupid face to wake him back up if he started slipping back into naptime, then said "WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!".

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2007, 02:10:26 AM »

He also said that Ben would kill them if they returned...Sawyer said "See?" and kept going towards the beach. Me, I would have lept up and slapped his stupid face to wake him back up if he started slipping back into naptime, then said "WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!".
Hey, I like the way you think!

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2007, 10:50:26 AM »
One thing to consider is that in asking certain questions, you're tipping your hand to the questionee.
Sayid would know this. 

"What's the deal with the hatches?"
(The Losties have located at least one other hatch besides the one they foolishly took Ben to)

"Are you part of the DHARMA Initiative?"
(The Losties are aware of the D.I.)

Sure, Carl appears to be a knucklehead kid who probably knows little about the real operation, but with the way things have been going, if I were a Lostie, I would ALWAYS be suspicious of a setup.  Sawyer was wise enough to smell a rat when Alex came out of the woods to "rescue" them from Pickett's charge.  "You just happen to have a boat?!"  This could've been an orchestrated maneuver to plant Carl with the Lost camp and Alex and Juliet were confederates, just like Ben and Danielle could've conspired on the snare ploy to get Ben into the hatch.

It's not likely, but you never know with these Others (and this show).