Author Topic: Cindy and the Kids  (Read 9671 times)

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Cindy and the Kids
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 12:52:47 AM »
I was thinking that about saying something worse during that part to.

I really wanted him to just say "Cindy, GO F**K YOURSELF"

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 12:53:35 AM »
Anyone else notice that Jack has an anger problem? Whenever he is reunited with someone he knew after a long time, he talks for a few seconds in a normal tone and then just starts shouting. Like with Kate and Cindy.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 01:01:12 AM »
What the he!! was she going to say?

"Their not...it's complicated".

Their not what!? Evil? Human? Alive? Jeez, spit it out already! ??? >:( ???

It is getting frustrating that we are just not told anything!! Just spit it out Cindy, now we won't see her again for 2 seasons.
If we are lucky enough to get two more seasons

Offline uofapiglet

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 01:57:27 AM »
So much for all the answers we were supposed to get this episode!  WTH... "It's complicated" and "We work on projects"?? !

My senitments exactly... ((((((((((Pandy))))))))))) Missed ya dude! :)

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 01:59:38 AM »

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I wonder why Jack didn't tell her the truth about Ana-Lucia because he thought that they would've known about it already... or maybe he just didn't want to say anything in front of the kids...

Creepy kids and their teddy bears... :P

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 02:09:34 AM »

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I wonder why Jack didn't tell her the truth about Ana-Lucia because he thought that they would've known about it already... or maybe he just didn't want to say anything in front of the kids...

He probably believes that michael was supposed to kill ana-lucia, and could have even thought that cindy was mocking him, as in "so, what happened to ana-lucia" with sarcasm. I would have told her to f off.

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 02:20:13 AM »

He probably believes that michael was supposed to kill ana-lucia, and could have even thought that cindy was mocking him, as in "so, what happened to ana-lucia" with sarcasm. I would have told her to f off.

Exactly, I thought that he assumed Cindy must've known about AL's death all along being a part of the Others.... so it's still up in the air whether or not we know if Cindy and the rest of the bunch truly know about the AL death/murder...

mindsparkle

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 02:47:06 AM »
I absolutely felt angry at Cindy for so casually asking how Ana was.... wtf... get out of my face, now!  Did she forget where the losties are?   Did she forget what they've been through... has her empathy button been turned off... how often does someone just walk up to another person in a CAGE and say, Hey, nice day if it doesn't rain... wtf.. get out of my face, now!   

It's all so surreal and I think Jack has his survival mode on and can't let down his guard for a moment... he's seen nothing but mind games... and these people are archaic with their branding people and eye for an eye beliefs... weird!! 

It's good to know where Cindy and the kids and probably all the others they took ended up... square meals, showers, back yards to watch stars in... how quaint... maybe they are brainwashed... maybe Cindy couldn't answer Jack because in her brainwashed state it doesn't compute... angry man, why? other, what other? ... 

very good discussion, I enjoyed reading everyone's comments... and agree with all of them... from frustration to who cares...

Offline DaddyBeast

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 08:55:00 AM »
What in the world could they have told Cindy and the kids to make them think it was ok to keep Jack in a cage??
It's obvious Cindy and the Kids (we need a shorter name for them) are being lied to, and now Jack knows this.  And if Jack talks to Cindy too long, he's going to have to tell her about the bad things going on, and probably put her in danger - what she doesn't know can't hurt her.

It's like the scene with Kate on the other side of the glass: once Jack found out what was up, he didn't want to say anything else that Ben could use to figure out his plans.  Jack wasn't really mad at Kate, and he's not really mad at Cindy.

(BTW - that's Cindy and Bobby in the same episode.)

mindsparkle

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 11:35:08 AM »
well, maybe we should call Cindy, and the kids and all the other kidnapped people -- the Brady bunch...

Offline stillhaventfound

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2007, 01:16:15 PM »
Cindy said, "We're here to watch."

What is it that they were watching or going to watch?  I think it was the trial of Juliet.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 01:21:57 PM »
Cindy said, "We're here to watch."

What is it that they were watching or going to watch?  I think it was the trial of Juliet.

Could of been the trial. If they were there to watch Jack, they would not of left just because Jack yelled again.

mindsparkle

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 01:23:53 PM »
Exactly... Juliet's trial...

Offline Kosmetas

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 01:44:02 PM »
Also they were flying ALONE to Cali from Sydney... Umm something tells me their real life back home was not exactly stable or normal. 
They were not flying alone, their family members died in the crash or shortly after.

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Emma and Zack
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 02:09:54 PM »
I'd like to know if the girl with Cindy who wanted to know about Ana Lucia was Emma and if the boy leering from a distance is supposed to be Zack.  These were the two primary abductees who were most closely connected to A.L.  Zack was the one with the Teddy Bear, and it may have been him seen later in "Abandoned".

They are not listed in the credits.

I'm incredulous that any kids from previous seasons could ever been seen again as the actors would be much too old.

So long, Walt!