Author Topic: Achara & Her Gift  (Read 6109 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Achara & Her Gift
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 01:15:43 PM »
This adds to conspiracy theories then. They know about Jack through her, and through Christian.

Offline chrisfishschmidt

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 02:22:37 PM »
Has anyone else mentioned the boat in the background after Jack was beat up on the beach?  Didn't it look like the one that Sawyer and Freckleface (can't think of her show name - Lilly...) left in?

Just curious if I was just loosing my mind due to exhaustion.

C

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 02:30:10 PM »
Has anyone else mentioned the boat in the background after Jack was beat up on the beach?  Didn't it look like the one that Sawyer and Freckleface (can't think of her show name - Lilly...) left in?

Just curious if I was just loosing my mind due to exhaustion.

C
the others were paddling out to it to get into it to ride to the other island.

welcome chris!

Offline soccerman

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 12:46:05 AM »
"And yes, she did say Namestat.  Dharma is everywhere."

Are you refering to her saying "Saywadee ka"?  When she greeted other Thai people?  This is hello in Thai.  They also said thank you when leaving, "Kapkun Ka".

Also is anyone going to take their medicine for insinuating that Jack was going to a Thai prostitute for "things you can't get in normal places"?!  I think we need to give Jack a little credit for not being off the common path.

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 09:15:54 AM »
I'm not afraid to admit that I speculated on Jack's reasons for being in Thailand.  I know that there are plenty of reasons for a foreigner to visit, and only a few of them have to do with unusual proclivities.

I would never insinuate that Thailand isn't a "normal place".

btw, Jack never did state exactly why he chose that destination.

Offline soccerman

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 07:38:23 PM »
Good for you Creflo.  I was just kiddin around about taking your medicine.  It is a little odd to be by yourself in Phuket living on the beach flying a kite and having two cokes every day for more than a month.  I wonder if these were Jack's normal vacation habits.

Can someone remind me of when Achara said Namaste?  I must have missed it.

Offline Tekkaman

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 09:06:25 AM »
Juliette's tattoo has the same meaning as Jack his tattoo. She killed one of the others and therefore she she should be executed, but Ben stopped that. They marked her and by that they make it clear that she is no longer one of them, they just tolerate her (for the time being). Just as the tattoo of Jack says; She walks among them but is not one of them (anymore)

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2007, 12:48:53 AM »
Well that's just stupid!  With Jack there she can offer too much information to set up an alliance and they should be smart enough to know that...unless they brainwashed her with "resistance is futile".  Jack walking among them but is not one of them makes sense...but she just knows too much about them and they couldn't just shun her and then send her to Jack to offer him a snack.