9 (11.8%)
15 (19.7%)
6 (7.9%)
6 (7.9%)
7 (9.2%)
1 (Worst)
8 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Episode 3x9 Rating  (Read 8699 times)

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
Episode 3x9 Rating
« on: February 21, 2007, 02:11:49 PM »
After you've seen 3x9, rate the episode and tell us why you liked or didn't like the episode below.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 3x9 Rating
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 12:02:30 AM »
My, was that a boring episode or what?

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 12:07:18 AM »
boring and slow. Not many questions answered that were worth much. Cindy is okay and has no cares in the world (island) even though some 60+ days ago she was working at 33,000 feet and now is on a strange island "watching"

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 12:09:23 AM »
My, was that a boring episode or what?

pretty boring.  i think i'll wait until tomorrow to vote.

Offline other_man

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 12:10:00 AM »
sorry, I fell asleep- was that Lost or "Melrose Place"?

Offline esque0

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 12:10:43 AM »
boring and slow. Not many questions answered that were worth much. Cindy is okay and has no cares in the world (island) even though some 60+ days ago she was working at 33,000 feet and now is on a strange island "watching"
Did you miss the Others' facility (in both senses of the word) for brainwashing?  Also, Cindy was crossing the Island from a crappy cave to an unknown camp.  The Others took her, reuniting her with the children and giving her a real (and comfortable) society.  It's not hard to believe she might be swayed.  

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 12:12:56 AM »
I agree, very boring episode. WHy are they dragging the reunion with the beach people. Lets get them there already!!

Offline Point Place WI

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 12:19:32 AM »
I was extremely bored, confused, and mostly distracted by this episode.  Yuck!  Am I missing something but what didn't we know already from the Lost Moments from this episode............

Dry I don't even know how to vote for such a tremendous piece of crap

Other than Slingshot Sally

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 12:22:32 AM »
I am holding off an official vote, but right now it is low!! lets move this story along a little bit.

And the asian chick is a terrible actress

Offline anavrin

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 12:27:53 AM »
Yawn.  The "answers" we got didn't seem relevant to the overall plot and only created more questions, in the case of Cindy and the kids.

Offline esque0

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 12:35:06 AM »
A six!  Probably higher than most will give it.  I liked the character development and all the Jack/Juliet.  I liked everything between the lines. 

Bai Ling gets a -1 for acting, but a +2 for being foxy as hell.  Unfortunately, the flashbacks sucked in general, so that's a few more points off. 

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 12:37:54 AM »

7, but mostly because I likes Tom in this one.

Offline nothingbutsky

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 12:56:53 AM »
LOST is like pizza and sex...even when it's bad it's still pretty good! ;)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 01:01:19 AM »
Well stated!!

Many answers confirmed and given some new information. Will watch it again before I give my vote. It just did not move me.

mindsparkle

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 05:40:03 AM »
I liked it, it felt like it was setting a foundation for other stuff to happen later on... I really liked seeing another side of Sawyer, he was really take charge, caring and compassionate... I liked seeing Jack play the others, I think he is trying to make Juliet an ally and if not, he's playing her to his own gain anyway... go Jack!  I didn't see where the flashback added much except the parallel it makes between Juliet and Jack both being marked by something that defines them and will have consequences for years to come... I like Alex, she seems like the typical teenager suffering the usual teenage angst... I love my dad, I hate my dad, I'll use my dad to get what I want... Isabel was great, her calm demeanor was menacing and powerful... noticed her anger with Ben's decision... so this isn't quite a Utopian Society, Ben's rather autocratic in his leadership, dictator I should say... he really is HIM... and he must have something over the others that he can maintain his control even when down and out... you can feel some tension with the others but no coup seems to be forming... I could go on, but you all saw it too...

The episode felt a little like taking care of the loose threads that are often left dangling... I feel like I have a better sense of where everyone is and what their plight is about... either that or watching a zillion episodes of other crap on tv has set me up to love anything that is even remotely lost...