Author Topic: Episode 3x9, "Stranger in a Strange Land" (Hype Thread)  (Read 3600 times)

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
Episode 3x9, "Stranger in a Strange Land" (Hype Thread)
« on: February 21, 2007, 02:08:21 PM »
A power play ensues between Jack and "The Others" as Juliet's future hangs in the balance. Meanwhile, Kate, Sawyer and Karl continue on their journey away from "Alcatraz." Guest starring are M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Blake Bashoff as Karl, Kimberly Joseph as Cindy, Bai Ling as Achara, Diana Scarwid as Isabel, Shannon Chanhthanam as Thai boy, Siwathep Sunapo as Thai man and James Huang as Chet.

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 3x9, "Stranger in a Strange Land" (Hype Thread)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 02:35:44 PM »

I think somehow I am soaking up all the fan excitement that all the people jumping ship left behind... I am charged for tonights Epi.  This Jack centric flashback should be a good one, and I can't wait to hear more about Cindy.

Offline uofapiglet

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 02:44:31 PM »

I think somehow I am soaking up all the fan excitement that all the people jumping ship left behind... I am charged for tonights Epi.  This Jack centric flashback should be a good one, and I can't wait to hear more about Cindy.

AM I feel the same way, like those people that left disheartened with the show will miss something good later this season but I'll still be here to revel in all the mysteries and the fun that LOST has to offer its loyal viewers.

Sledge I laughed when you pleaded for no Jack-tears, I couldn't agree with you more... :P

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 02:57:40 PM »
i'm excited to learn about all the things we are supposed to learn about, but i'm getting a little tired of all jack's backstories.  i agree that there are questions we need answered about him, but couldn't we get the same island andvancement/answers through someone else's backstory? 

Offline miketrapasso

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 03:04:42 PM »
I agree that another Jack episode is a little premature, but as long as the on-island action/revelations make up for it, i'm OK.  I pity those people who have stopped watching.  I don't understand how someone could stop watching this show.  Even if it was a bad show, I would watch it just so that I would eventually know what was going on.  And, of course, to be able to talk with all of you fine people. :)

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 09:11:38 PM »
CTV pushed LOST back to 7 because of the American Idol 2 hour special, and now I am going to cry because I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to wait until 10!

Offline Floyd25

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 01:12:41 PM »
I believe the mark on her back is the North Star.  They made a point of pointing out their knowledge odf the stars.  The North Star is the only one that doesn't move in the sky, it's constant.