Author Topic: Juliette Dies  (Read 7516 times)

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Juliette Dies
« on: February 11, 2007, 01:17:34 AM »
Think about it, the next to die is Juliette! She's done. Ben was most likely awake and heard everything when Tom and Jack and Juliette were arguing before he interrupted. He probably just told her that she could go so he would make it out alive, because if Juliet had it her way he would be dead and he knew that. Juliet even told Jack that he is a liar and a bad man. Juliet, I think, just messed up big time. We all know of the jealousy between Ben and Juliet. I wouldn't doubt it now that Ben does something about it.

My God, I hope he doesn't because she is a good character, but things aren't looking up for her.

I'm calling it, Juliet is the next to die from the others.

Offline daisyrain

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Juliette Dies
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 01:20:05 AM »
It could be a possibility when Ben regains his health.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 01:30:44 AM »
What does her story arc still require?  I know that TPTB have mentioned the chemistry between Juliet & Jack will be heating up, & I, personally, want to know what happened to her sister, but I feel that her story could be seen as complete.  :-\  Man...you may be right!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 01:58:04 AM »
There is a lot to still tell on how she went from being such a mouse to the woman she is today. There is a journey that I want more information about.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 02:41:58 AM »
Yes...I do still puzzle over Sawyer's assessment of her @ the work site.  I guess just attribute that part of her to her life on the island.  It would interest me, but I don't NEED it.

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 03:13:53 AM »
There is a lot to still tell on how she went from being such a mouse to the woman she is today. There is a journey that I want more information about.

It doesn't matter what you want. I wanted to know more about Ana Lucia, Libby, and Shannon, not to mention my man Boone and they all died. To me we have found out all there is to know about her. Jack and her are pretty much done, so she is pretty much done. Might as well make her go out with some style.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 03:15:26 AM »

It doesn't matter what you want. I wanted to know more about Ana Lucia, Libby, and Shannon, not to mention my man Boone and they all died. To me we have found out all there is to know about her. Jack and her are pretty much done, so she is pretty much done. Might as well make her go out with some style.
Oh...I think she & Jack are far from done.  In fact, I think their story is just beginning.  He sees her in a different light now.  He identifies with her now...which will only bring them closer.

mindsparkle

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 03:35:18 AM »
I agree Princess.. Juliet and Jack certainly need allies at this point... all they have is each other... and when she gets punished for killing Pickett, Jack will sympathize even more with her..

BlackrockBob

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 08:01:07 AM »
Paolo and Nikki die before Juliette. I still think another survivor  dies this season besides either of these. I'm sure more Others die too.

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 11:45:05 AM »
I don't think Jack will ever trust her or see her as an allie, she could well be the next to go. There are still questions about her but there are other people I want to know more about before her - I want another Dessie episode and Hurley.

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 04:34:18 PM »
Her and Jack are done, we all know she had a thing for him and Jack left her hanging. You really think Ben is gonna let her off the island after what she tried to do to him. Hell you really think Ben is gonna let her live?

Offline thebeann

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 05:03:26 PM »
Although the flashback of Juliet left me a little conflicted, I still think Sawyer's assessment of her was accurate. Maybe she is so hardened BECAUSE she's stuck on the island...I don't know. But she's not entirely innocent. She didn't even blink when she shot Danny (of course, she may have finally realized - like the rest of us - that Danny would ultimately be a problem no matter what).

I don't think she'll die, not soon anyway. TPTB would be CRAZY to let that happen. My gawd...get rid of Claire. She's useless. Okay, cute, but useless nonetheless.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 07:08:40 PM »
Her and Jack are done, we all know she had a thing for him and Jack left her hanging. You really think Ben is gonna let her off the island after what she tried to do to him. Hell you really think Ben is gonna let her live?
yup.

I don't see Juliet dying anytime soon. But I said the same thing about Libby back before she died, so we'll see.

Offline daisyrain

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 12:56:26 AM »

See I kind of agree with this,Ana Lucia was far from done as was Libby. Boone was a sacrifice and Shannon had to go to introduce the others with conflict straightaway. But Juliet could be considered disposable at this point.
However I dont think they are quite finished with Juliets whole fertility experiment thing, we will need to see more of that before she dies.

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 03:47:30 PM »
I think I'm the only one who really dislikes Juliette and hopes they get rid of her soon - If I was Ben then I'd kill her.