Author Topic: Miami - first Kate, now Juliet?  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Pandora

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Miami - first Kate, now Juliet?
« on: February 08, 2007, 01:29:57 AM »
That's got to be a connection.  Kate was there with Kevin Callis, and now Juliet worked there.  Also, Sawyer wasn't very far away in Tallahassee and pulling the Tampa job.

Offline dcnole

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Miami - first Kate, now Juliet?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:36:42 AM »
That's got to be a connection.  Kate was there with Kevin Callis, and now Juliet worked there.  Also, Sawyer wasn't very far away in Tallahassee and pulling the Tampa job.
Tallahassee has come up a bunch too. Sawyer was there, and has referenced it. Kate passed through there on the bus.  Juliet got her B.A. in Biology from Florida State (located in Tallahassee) per her bio on the Mittelos Bioscience website. I think there was one other reference.  Seems like certain places have been nexus points where many characters have passed through.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 01:37:37 AM »
Yea i just got done posting that in a different thread.  I thought the same thing.

mindsparkle

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 01:41:28 AM »
I hate to sound so shallow but I really think those references are the writer's attraction to the interconnectedness of the losties, the six degrees of separation... with the Lost Guide they made references to how all these people have crossed each other's path... and the numbers and lines like "don't tell me what to do" that keep repeating... perhaps, their point is it could happen to anyone...  we all have a lot in common -- it's just the human condition?

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 03:48:52 AM »
Yeah, I got that too from the guide.  It's an exploration of humanity under extreme circumstances and lots of wierdness ;)

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 06:52:56 PM »
I hate to sound so shallow but I really think those references are the writer's attraction to the interconnectedness of the losties, the six degrees of separation... with the Lost Guide they made references to how all these people have crossed each other's path... and the numbers and lines like "don't tell me what to do" that keep repeating... perhaps, their point is it could happen to anyone...  we all have a lot in common -- it's just the human condition?

I'm with this theory too but I do like the way they connect

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 11:05:25 PM »
Very well stated again mindsparkle. YOu stated it beautifully and correctly!! :)