Author Topic: Tom's Comment About the Purple Flash  (Read 4284 times)

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Tom's Comment About the Purple Flash
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 12:14:55 AM »
Some wild ramblings here. What if time does move different on the island. So if you do leave the island you instantly become much older. So a 40 year on the island is like 75 off the island. Just thinking out loud

Remember also that Russeaue(sp?) was amazed that it had been sixteen years of her being there alone.  Maybe Time is different on the island somehow?

Offline idjpg85

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 05:46:27 AM »
Some wild ramblings here. What if time does move different on the island. So if you do leave the island you instantly become much older. So a 40 year on the island is like 75 off the island. Just thinking out loud

My first post here.  Sorry if this has been brought up somewhere else.  But when I read this, the scene with Juliet looking at the x-rays came to mind.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 10:06:21 AM »

My first post here.  Sorry if this has been brought up somewhere else.  But when I read this, the scene with Juliet looking at the x-rays came to mind.

That is where some of this is coming from. Maybe  a woman came off the island and they found this problem? Who knows?