Author Topic: The Pregnancy Test  (Read 2595 times)

Offline ChellyKins

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: The Pregnancy Test
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 09:54:52 PM »
Could the pregnancy tests people are using from Widmore actually cause pregnancy and could the father be the BIG GUY? The Korean woman is pregnant after testing herself, as was Claire and as was Julietís sister. If every women on earth used the test when she thought she was pregnant then the world would be populated by thousands of sons of The Big GUY.  Is Juliet being held on the island to keep her quiet?
I'm sorry not trying to be mean, but how do you get pregnant from peeing on a stick, I don't follow? Plus sperm only lives about six days, plus thats allot of sperm to impregnate the world....someone is going to need lots of vitamins, and they will be very busy for awhile......?!?!?!?!

OMG!!! That could explain both of my pregnancies Rick!! Oh wait...wait...I peed in a cup both times phew!!! Good thing or I'd have Dharma babies ;)

Offline snowyjoe

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: The Pregnancy Test
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 12:36:47 AM »
well... this test packet... it is the same one as kate used.. i just thought i'd clear that up... coz the pic was small and blurred... it was a maroon packet... and the one on the plane was blue.. thats all i have to say... lost starts (as inthe epis... it was a recap) this thursday in australia..!!!