Author Topic: Can the Others "see" into the future?  (Read 2961 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Can the Others "see" into the future?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 01:17:27 PM »
That was a message to Juliette. We took care of your problem, but we do not discuss it now that it is over. COme join us not in Portland

mindsparkle

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 03:58:30 PM »
Some things are so simple and obvious and we just over analyze it. They wanted Juliette, she said her ex husband was standing in her way so they kill him. Now the got the woman who is at the cutting edge of ferlization.

Believe what you see! They killed him with a bus.

I know this is probably the answer, but it's just always been my nature to (over) analyze things.

I was the kind of kid that never liked Superman because I couldn't justify his ability to fly. Super strength...from different gravity of his home planet, bulletproof...very dense skin, heatvision...red sun in his solarsystem. All far fetched but at least there are explanations. He can fly...just because? And don't give he this "he's just jumping really far" like my wife thinks. Not good enough for this kid!

Anyway, thats why Lost often gives me a headache, but I love it!

I can identify with you nothingbutsky... I tend to over analyze and I love it... I love playing with my imagination... how many ideas can I come up with... and my hope is that people always greet my comments with the idea of building on an idea or as group process and not just opinions to be thought yeah or nay...

My interest in the forums is that it's a community... everything we do is pure speculation... even the scene with Juliet's husband... I saw a bus hit him and I know that Juliet made a statement that if a bus hit him she would be free... and so far my experience with lost is that what you see may or may not be what you think you saw.

Speculating is like brain-storming... isn't that what we're doing after an episode -- putting our ideas out there and through discussion find those that make the most sense... I say never stop speculating!

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2007, 06:49:50 PM »
Some things are so simple and obvious and we just over analyze it. They wanted Juliette, she said her ex husband was standing in her way so they kill him. Now the got the woman who is at the cutting edge of ferlization.

I like straight to the point you are Jugdish - and your right, simple as that. You can just see the edge of the bus at the stop waiting for him to step into the road.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2007, 10:08:18 PM »

I like straight to the point you are Jugdish - and your right, simple as that. You can just see the edge of the bus at the stop waiting for him to step into the road.

Thanks, Wishbone! Glad to see ya posting!

I agree with both of youse. He was hit on purpose by Alpert's team.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2007, 10:16:57 PM »

I know this is probably the answer, but it's just always been my nature to (over) analyze things.

I was the kind of kid that never liked Superman because I couldn't justify his ability to fly. Super strength...from different gravity of his home planet, bulletproof...very dense skin, heatvision...red sun in his solarsystem. All far fetched but at least there are explanations. He can fly...just because? And don't give he this "he's just jumping really far" like my wife thinks. Not good enough for this kid!

Anyway, thats why Lost often gives me a headache, but I love it!

I can identify with you nothingbutsky... I tend to over analyze and I love it... I love playing with my imagination... how many ideas can I come up with... and my hope is that people always greet my comments with the idea of building on an idea or as group process and not just opinions to be thought yeah or nay...

My interest in the forums is that it's a community... everything we do is pure speculation... even the scene with Juliet's husband... I saw a bus hit him and I know that Juliet made a statement that if a bus hit him she would be free... and so far my experience with lost is that what you see may or may not be what you think you saw.

Speculating is like brain-storming... isn't that what we're doing after an episode -- putting our ideas out there and through discussion find those that make the most sense... I say never stop speculating!

Very well put MS!!