Author Topic: Adam and eve anagram  (Read 14313 times)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Adam and eve anagram
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2007, 12:15:51 PM »
I know that Time has something to do with the island, but I can't subscribe to any theories yet. I have to wait until TPTB show us in the show what's up with the timeline. My brain only works four-dimensionally.

BlackrockBob

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2007, 01:05:55 PM »
I wrote about the whole heavy gravity/electromagnetic force that was bending time around the island. I know that all objects bend spacetime, the more dense the heavier the bend.
I'm assuming that there is something bending on the island. I think the button was releasing some of the build up.

I posted this back in May, but I think that Desmond was buffeted around in time. He is kind of aware of the past and present. He is existing somewhere outside of time. Kind of weird, but not really time travel. I guess whenever we learn what really happened to Desmond, we'll be able to put this to bed.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2007, 01:10:44 PM »
Might be as soon as tomorrow

BlackrockBob

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »
Spoiler Free thread. I'll keep my post spoiler free until tmo night.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2007, 04:43:10 PM »
I wrote about the whole heavy gravity/electromagnetic force that was bending time around the island. I know that all objects bend spacetime, the more dense the heavier the bend.
I'm assuming that there is something bending on the island. I think the button was releasing some of the build up.

I posted this back in May, but I think that Desmond was buffeted around in time. He is kind of aware of the past and present. He is existing somewhere outside of time. Kind of weird, but not really time travel. I guess whenever we learn what really happened to Desmond, we'll be able to put this to bed.
This has been an element in my nebulous theories also- time bending...not time travel.

Also...I'm leaning more & more toward the idea of premature aging.  It's interesting though...the yin & the yang...the good & the evil...the black & the white.  While some seem to benefit from the island's mystical energies, I'm starting to believe that others are harmed by it.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »

This has some good physics logic behind it. I like it.

Offline E-Rich

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2007, 09:57:03 PM »
"A Wrinkle in Time" is a fictional book about time bending and was used in the show....

Definitely on to something here...

Offline miketrapasso

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2007, 10:26:03 PM »
Might be as soon as tomorrow

Let's hope, Juggy.

BlackrockBob

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »
Adam and Eve better not be anyone on the show now. I prefer it to be Ben's real parents.