Author Topic: Adam and eve anagram  (Read 11557 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Adam and eve anagram
« on: February 08, 2007, 01:25:05 AM »
What is the meaning or significance of the two skeletons that Jack and Kate found in the cave of season 1?
CUSE: The answer to that question goes to the nature of the timeline of the island. We don't want to say too much about it, but there are a couple Easter eggs embedded in [the Feb. 7 episode], one of which is an anagram that actually sheds some light on the skeletons and hints at a larger mythological mystery that will start to unfold later in the season.

Sledge found Mittlelos anagrams to Lost time. Is this refering to the idea that time is different on the island?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Adam and eve anagram
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:27:29 AM »
The producers hinted at that possibility during the last ComicCon, didn't they?

mindsparkle

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 01:31:23 AM »
Just a thought... but perhaps they aren't talking about time as in minutes or hours but how people age... the 20 year old with the 70 year old looking womb...

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 01:33:04 AM »
Just a thought... but perhaps they aren't talking about time as in minutes or hours but how people age... the 20 year old with the 70 year old looking womb...
That's possible... Ethan looked a LOT different in Juliet's flashback than on the island, and I don't think it was just the time between filming.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 01:40:39 AM »

Could be something that they use to tie in the fact that Walt is a foot taller now.

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 01:59:11 AM »

Could be something that they use to tie in the fact that Walt is a foot taller now.

I hope that they didn't write it in just for Walt...

But, I'm guessing that it could be a reason why they took the children.

mindsparkle

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 02:04:05 AM »
I posted this some place else, but I think they took the children to study their aging process and any genetic changes that may take place just being on the island so they can locate the chromosome or whatever that is creating the aging issues...

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 02:05:46 AM »
Yeah, I saw that.  That was a good post.  It would explain why we don't really see any children on the island.

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 09:12:13 AM »
Devil's advocate.... but why, in the 9pm recap show, did they again include the clip of Hurley and Sayid finding a radio signal playing 1940's music?......  time warp possibilities?

(this is just for you Juggy)

Offline stormdancer

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 12:41:57 PM »
Sledge found Mittlelos anagrams to Lost time. Is this refering to the idea that time is different on the island?

the tricky thing about the anagram is that could it also be "Time Lost"?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 12:57:03 PM »
Thanks LFTS, I have stopped promoting the time manipulation idea, but It may still be around.

I actually like the Time Lost better. Is TIme lost on the island. Now Juliette does not seem to have aged much in the last 3 years. But it means something and it is related to Adam and eve.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 01:41:45 PM »
Hi guys
Please see this post too
http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php/topic,3558.msg184307.html#msg184307

Maybe some more clues to be found

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 03:55:53 PM »
I kinda like "Time Lost" too but I saw some sources confirm "lost time"...

I don't have anything with regards to the possible Adam and Eve anagram yet but if I see anything I'll be sure to post it here...

Offline DaddyBeast

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 04:05:15 PM »
Maybe that was the "incident", and it caused the rapid time accelleration.  Pressing the button keeps time from moving fast, but when the hatch imploded, the Others had to get off of that island because they knew they would start aging.

If Aaron starts to grow quickly, or if Sun looks very pregnant, that would be a sign.

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 05:08:23 PM »
What is the meaning or significance of the two skeletons that Jack and Kate found in the cave of season 1?
CUSE: The answer to that question goes to the nature of the timeline of the island. We don't want to say too much about it, but there are a couple Easter eggs embedded in [the Feb. 7 episode], one of which is an anagram that actually sheds some light on the skeletons and hints at a larger mythological mystery that will start to unfold later in the season.

Hey juggy, what's the source of that quote? 

I just want it as a reference, I don't doubt it for a second, since they said something similar a few times.