Author Topic: We Both Know Your Father  (Read 14766 times)

Offline FrostyLosty

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: We Both Know Your Father
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2007, 05:18:51 PM »
Here's a question i have about Ben & Alex. And well Danielle, too.  Do we know what Danielle's husband's name was.  He was on the boat with her right?  Danielle said something about the sickness or whatever took them.  Did she actually have proof they died?  Could Ben be her husband?

Probably a long shot, but that's the first thing I thought of.
(Sorry if its been adressed!!) Well, remember when Danielle caught Ben in the net and 'gave' him to Sayid. She seemed to know about him, and I quote; 'For a long time, he will lie' As if Danielle actually knew who he was, what his game plan is.  If this is true, they must of 'broken up' (If that is the right word) becuase no lover would shoot an arrow in their sholder, only cupid does that with love arrows :D.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2007, 05:35:40 PM »
Here's a question i have about Ben & Alex. And well Danielle, too.  Do we know what Danielle's husband's name was.  He was on the boat with her right?  Danielle said something about the sickness or whatever took them.  Did she actually have proof they died?  Could Ben be her husband?

(Sorry if its been adressed!!) Well, remember when Danielle caught Ben in the net and 'gave' him to Sayid. She seemed to know about him, and I quote; 'For a long time, he will lie' As if Danielle actually knew who he was, what his game plan is.  If this is true, they must of 'broken up' (If that is the right word) becuase no lover would shoot an arrow in their sholder, only cupid does that with love arrows :D.
I think she was saying that because she knew what kind of people they were. I really don't think she had ever seen Ben before.

Offline FrostyLosty

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2007, 05:38:53 PM »
Here's a question i have about Ben & Alex. And well Danielle, too.  Do we know what Danielle's husband's name was.  He was on the boat with her right?  Danielle said something about the sickness or whatever took them.  Did she actually have proof they died?  Could Ben be her husband?

I think she was saying that because she knew what kind of people they were. I really don't think she had ever seen Ben before.
Do you believe that Danielle has been on the other island (Alcatraz)?
I'm sure there is some sort of conspiricy going on between Danielle and the others, it just doesn't make sence at the time, I can't put my finger on it.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2007, 05:44:58 PM »

I'm sure there is some sort of conspiricy going on between Danielle and the others, it just doesn't make sence at the time, I can't put my finger on it.
No, I don't think she's been on the other island. I think the only boat she's seen since her boat is the Black Rock.

I also do not think there is any conspiracy between Danielle and the Others.

Offline FrostyLosty

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2007, 05:48:05 PM »

No, I don't think she's been on the other island. I think the only boat she's seen since her boat is the Black Rock.

So you believe the story Danielle told our Losties, about her boat becomming stranded etc.?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2007, 05:49:51 PM »

So you believe the story Danielle told our Losties, about her boat becomming stranded etc.?
For the most part. I think she has little reason to lie, especially since there are a lot more LOSTies than her. She wants her privacy, and she wants to use the Losties to help find Alex. She is not connected with the Others, except in the fact that she knows they have Alex.

Just my thoughts... doesn't mean it's 100% correct.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2007, 09:48:29 PM »
I believe Danielles story until I have reason not to.

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2007, 08:36:07 PM »
I think Danielle was genuine until she caught Ben. Claire had already told her that there was a girl called Alex with the others when they took her so I don't think she would let one go that easily. I believe she made a deal with Ben the day she caught him and part of the deal was to hand him over to the losties. But I believe everything she said and did before that moment.

Ben is definitely not Alex's biological dad, it isn't possible to impregnate a woman who is already pregnant!!

Offline Kosmetas

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2007, 02:05:28 PM »
Danielle has infiltrated the losties just as Ethan and Goodwin.  For some reason they trust her, even though she stole Aaron.  She is a plant, the others lie, and she used the trust the losties have in her to get Ben into their camp.  Ben was not captured by Danielle. It was a obvious setup to get him inside the camp.  If she actually did capture the leader of the others, regardless of where he was held they would have come and got him back.  They can come and get anyone they want anytime they need.