Author Topic: We Both Know Your Father  (Read 18076 times)

Offline ChrisB4290

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: We Both Know Your Father
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2007, 10:30:10 PM »
i thought that this was mentioned in a previous episode? im not sure if im alone.

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2007, 12:44:13 AM »
Ben did not have Alex with Danielle. No evidence of this and everything we know contracdicts this. Either Ben is a surrogate father, or Alex is not Danielles.

How does everything we know contradict this? Alex's name is still Alex. That means Ben didn't just steal Alex from Danielle. As far as I know, Ben knocked her up. It sure seemed to me that he's the real father and until they say so otherwise, all signs point that way to me.

You could not be more off base with this post. What JB said above are the facts. Other than having people call him dad to Alex, every piece of evidence points to Ben not being her biological father.

WHAT EVIDENCE? PROVE IT? I don't have to prove that Ben is not Alex's father. That is what everyone on this site is trying to do. They're SPECULATING that Ben stole Alex and that he lied to her about being her father. Where do you guys get this information from?? Your imagination. I'm being reasonable.

They said Alex's father was Ben. Thats all the evidence I need.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 12:47:36 AM by airdudei »

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2007, 12:45:03 AM »
Ben did not have Alex with Danielle. No evidence of this and everything we know contracdicts this. Either Ben is a surrogate father, or Alex is not Danielles.

How does everything we know contradict this? Alex's name is still Alex. That means Ben didn't just steal Alex from Danielle. As far as I know, Ben knocked her up. It sure seemed to me that he's the real father and until they say so otherwise, all signs point that way to me.

I also think you are way off here
There is nothing at all that supports that Ben could have knocked her up, if it is pure speculation, then I suppose anything is possible.  You say "it sure seems to me that Ben is the real father" how did you come to that conclusion?  As far as we have seen so far we are not even sure that it is Ben they are referring to when they talk about her father (we are all just assuming at this point).  But if Ben is the one they are referring too I really doubt that he is her biological father.

HAHAHAHA There's nothing that suggests he didn't knock her up either! Get real people.

Offline daisyrain

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2007, 12:48:45 AM »
Danielle arrived on the isalnd when she was pregnant, Ben has lived on the island his whole life. Ben is not the biological father he just raised her.

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2007, 01:13:08 AM »
Bens a liar, he probably crashed with Danielle

Offline daisyrain

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2007, 01:18:59 AM »
If he was part of Danielles team why would she hand him over to Sayid when he gets trapped in the net?
I agree he is a liar but I dont think he had anything to do with Danielle getting pregnant

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2007, 02:11:58 AM »

But the information came from Danielle not Ben.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2007, 11:32:09 AM »
Danielle said she killed everyone from the team, and then the OTHERs stole Alex.

Ben has Alex.

Ben is one of the others.

Therefore, Ben was not in the science team.

Therefore Ben did not have sex with Danielle and get her pregnant when they were on opposite sides of the globe, literally.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2007, 01:20:11 PM »
Danielle said she killed everyone from the team, and then the OTHERs stole Alex.

Ben has Alex.

Therefore Ben did not have sex with Danielle and get her pregnant when they were on opposite sides of the globe, literally.

Perfectly stated!!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2007, 01:31:25 PM »

Ben has Alex.

Perfectly stated!!
Thanks Juggy. Does this make up for some of my crappily stated posts? :D

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2007, 01:37:23 PM »
It helps ;)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2007, 01:45:43 PM »
"crapily stated"??? rofl  :D :D :D

Yes...that was a good post, JB.  It encapsulates my thoughts as well.  :)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2007, 01:48:01 PM »
"crapily stated"??? rofl  :D :D :D

Yes...that was a good post, JB.  It encapsulates my thoughts as well.  :)
Thanks guys!

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2007, 03:14:47 AM »

Ben has Alex.

Thinking more deeply it's even ironic that Danielle had the guy who stole her daughter in her hands and handed it to Sayid. Dude, if she knew...

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2007, 03:19:00 AM »

Ben has Alex.

Thinking more deeply it's even ironic that Danielle had the guy who stole her daughter in her hands and handed it to Sayid. Dude, if she knew...
Good point!  As hard as she has tried to get Alex back??  Yeah....this gives me all the more reason to believe that Ben & Danielle are NOT in cahoots.  lol

Great post.  :)