Author Topic: The Brainwashing Fun Time Room  (Read 18714 times)

Offline COWBOYPANTS

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: The Brainwashing Fun Time Room
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2007, 09:38:03 PM »
Thanks Chellykins.

Now I'm also wondering if Kate and Sawyer were allowed to "do it" because Kate will be the control in the experiment.  Don't know why they need one, but just a thought...

Offline ChellyKins

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2007, 09:40:44 PM »
Yea Cowboy...if you look around (which sucks cuz everyone is so freakin smart here that there are millions of theories and threads) you'll see they talk about the Kate/Sawyer pregnancy and stuff.

*sigh* This show will be the death of me...lol

Offline snowyjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2007, 09:41:24 PM »
i reackon... when it ends i think my family might find me dead...

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2007, 09:42:06 PM »
Hi cowboypants and Welcome
I also think that Kate and Sawyer were "set up" to mate.  Still not sure why
Maybe Kate will turn up preggers soon?

Offline COWBOYPANTS

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2007, 10:01:22 PM »
Lostgirl,

Maybe.  I also like the whole theory that Kate might be infertile.  But, I can't make it all fit together.

My head hurts...

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2007, 10:04:01 PM »
Kate Infertile?  I didn't think of that at all LOL
She has mentioned to Sun that she has taken a pregnancy test before so unless something happend after that......
But I do beleive that Sawyer and Kate were put there in the cages across from each other (kate in a dress etc.) so they could "get it on"  Just not sure what for yet
Yes my head hurts too LOL

Offline daisyrain

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »
I do think Kate will end up pregnant. Maybe you can get pregnant before the island starts to affect your uterus?

Offline COWBOYPANTS

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2007, 10:08:43 PM »
I thought since it seemed like her test was negative, and because several people have posted theories that she might be the woman in the xray with the 70 year old uterus, that maybe she was infertile.  Maybe I'm over-thinking...Dunno.  

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2007, 10:10:15 PM »
Or maybe its the "others" that are infertile because of some experiment that had happend in the past with Dharma.
Didn't Juliette elude or say something to Jack, that they were part of Dharma but that was a lon time ago
so yeah i think whatever went on back then has something to do with the infertility issues if there are indeed infertility issues with the others
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 10:17:31 PM by Lostgirl (PLA'S PLA) »

Offline ChellyKins

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2007, 10:13:55 PM »
I thought since it seemed like her test was negative, and because several people have posted theories that she might be the woman in the xray with the 70 year old uterus, that maybe she was infertile.  Maybe I'm over-thinking...Dunno.  

;D I said it was Kate too ;D

I don't have a flippin clue..this show loves to torture our minds. lol

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2007, 10:18:11 PM »
First time post....don't really know you to copy and paste previous comments yet, but I wanted to give my 2 cents on why Alex and Carl can't be together.  I don't think it is a disapproving father thing.  I don't think any of the Others are allowed to sexually reproduce..whether it be because of genetic similarities or because of the fertility experiment.  Why waste time with pregnancy the old fashioned way?  Colleen and Danny were a couple, but the kiss seemed more platonic, no?

Sorry if this has been discussed before.
To quote a person's post, just click the "Quote" button on the upper-right corner of the post.

Good point in that... I'm not really sure where I stand on the whole fertility issue...

I thought since it seemed like her test was negative, and because several people have posted theories that she might be the woman in the xray with the 70 year old uterus, that maybe she was infertile.  Maybe I'm over-thinking...Dunno. 
I don't think that there's a possiblity of any of our LOSTies being the person in the MRIs. That's all speculation, but I really don't see how it's gonna work out.

Offline COWBOYPANTS

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2007, 10:18:52 PM »
I agree that the at least some of the Others are infertile, too.  

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2007, 10:21:15 PM »
Sorry guys I'm not buying that Kate is the one with the 70 yr old uterus  ;D
As far as I'm concerned the 70yr old uterus doesn't have to belong to anyone that we know.  It was just something that they showed her to get her attention
I could be wrong... :D

Offline COWBOYPANTS

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2007, 10:21:23 PM »
First time post....don't really know you to copy and paste previous comments yet, but I wanted to give my 2 cents on why Alex and Carl can't be together.  I don't think it is a disapproving father thing.  I don't think any of the Others are allowed to sexually reproduce..whether it be because of genetic similarities or because of the fertility experiment.  Why waste time with pregnancy the old fashioned way?  Colleen and Danny were a couple, but the kiss seemed more platonic, no?

Sorry if this has been discussed before.
To quote a person's post, just click the "Quote" button on the upper-right corner of the post.

Good point in that... I'm not really sure where I stand on the whole fertility issue...

I thought since it seemed like her test was negative, and because several people have posted theories that she might be the woman in the xray with the 70 year old uterus, that maybe she was infertile.  Maybe I'm over-thinking...Dunno. 
I don't think that there's a possiblity of any of our LOSTies being the person in the MRIs. That's all speculation, but I really don't see how it's gonna work out.

Thanks for the quote help!  Eventually, I think (hope) I would have figured that one out :)

Offline ChellyKins

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2007, 10:25:13 PM »
Sorry guys I'm not buying that Kate is the one with the 70 yr old uterus  ;D
As far as I'm concerned the 70yr old uterus doesn't have to belong to anyone that we know.  It was just something that they showed her to get her attention
I could be wrong... :D

U can't disagree with me!  >:(

Hehehe  ;D