Author Topic: The official countdown thread...  (Read 10647 times)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: The official countdown thread...
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2007, 01:37:35 PM »
I'm not familiar with the high school material either.  I was just reading about how the elementary/ middle school material is so popular, but many educators move away from it into high school.  I'm just curious as to why that's the case.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2007, 10:27:44 AM »
I'm not familiar with the high school material either.  I was just reading about how the elementary/ middle school material is so popular, but many educators move away from it into high school.  I'm just curious as to why that's the case.
i am textbook coordinator for our district, and from what the teachers have told me, high school saxon doesn't follow oklahoma's pass objectives very well, that's why we don't go with them. 

1 day 12 hours 33 minutes

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2007, 02:25:44 PM »
i am textbook coordinator for our district, and from what the teachers have told me, high school saxon doesn't follow oklahoma's pass objectives very well, that's why we don't go with them. 

1 day 12 hours 33 minutes

Thanks, LB.  That makes sense.  :)