Author Topic: Screencap/Investigations Request for Sledgeweb  (Read 9064 times)

Offline Kurtis

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap/Investigations Request for Sledgeweb
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2007, 04:22:31 PM »
Good point matt2352. I thought I saw Kate when I watched it Wednesday night, but I forgot to watch that part again. Screencap, anyone?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 04:31:56 PM »
There are a lot of times when "Kate" walks by. It's just an extra.

Offline gakhandal

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 06:07:00 PM »
Is it the girl in the red shirt? Because that same extra walks by in that same scene twice. Once with a guy, and then a few seconds later (around 8 seconds) walks by the same bath alone.
It might seem through these pics its from the same instance, but im pretty sure its not. I recomend you going back to this scene again to see for yourself :P

Pic one (also another pic from the same instance)
and
Pic two (aka 8 seconds later)
Note the same bag/purse she is holding.

I recommend someone with a better copy of the episode to see it again. Its just one of those minor bloopers I guess.

... ^and thats another worthless peace of info :)

By any chance has anyone seen the painting on top of the Dharma Lamp before? (heres the pic)I think I've either seen it in the Lost Experience or somewhere else? I don't know, it seems familar somehow?? Probably nothing.

_________
Also I'k like to say thanks to Cardacct & JBRam, but JBRam I'm not posting the pics directly because, like you said, it takes to much space on the thread. :P.. but its ok.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2007, 06:11:19 PM »
That's the girl I was talking about.

There was also a point where there was someone who looked like Kate going by in a closer view... near the beginning of the scene. I'm guessing it's the same actress...

In movies, a lot of the time, they have the same extras pass through the scene back and forth just to create crowd movement. They don't expect we'll stop and check to see if they are each a unique person ;D

Offline gakhandal

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2007, 06:23:02 PM »
That's the girl I was talking about.

There was also a point where there was someone who looked like Kate going by in a closer view... near the beginning of the scene. I'm guessing it's the same actress...

In movies, a lot of the time, they have the same extras pass through the scene back and forth just to create crowd movement. They don't expect we'll stop and check to see if they are each a unique person ;D
lol, true. The Lost staff has to know by now that someone, eventually, will pick these tiny pointless details up eventually. :P I bet in a few days someone like ThEmIsFiTiShErE will be crying clones...  ;D

Offline reallylost

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2007, 07:27:48 PM »
There was some sort of logo when Juliette went into a building back in Miami.  She was looking at a directory near an elevator, and there was a logo at the end of it.  What was that?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2007, 10:20:17 PM »
There was some sort of logo when Juliette went into a building back in Miami.  She was looking at a directory near an elevator, and there was a logo at the end of it.  What was that?
Which building is this?

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2007, 10:21:14 PM »
just checking on these:
personally, i would like to see more detail of when the rucruiter & juliet are looking at the pics of the woman.  in particular, what about the images that are reflected on her face?  i could make out a few words, but i don't have hd, so i really couldn't tell if they were the same words as what were coming from the projector, or if it was an "easter egg".

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2007, 01:06:40 AM »
In that pic where he's on the phone prior to getting hit by the bus, he looks over at the bus. If he only knew. And how do you guys notice this stuff, like Kate in the background! Wow, I could never dissect a show like that.

Offline airdudei

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2007, 01:06:55 AM »
He was also in Daybreak and Cold Case.

]

That's where I noticed him from! I can't believe someone else besides me watched Day Break. Actually they are still releasing the shows on ABC.com.  That annoys me so bad that it got cancelled mid-season. But it is cool that we have seen him before in Day Break. RIP Daybreak.

Offline snowyjoe

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2007, 08:05:07 PM »
sorry to reopen such an old wound...but coz aussieland is soo far behind.... could you please get me a pic of the card julliete uses to get into the clinic at the start... i checked lostmedia.com but it didn't have it... thnx...