Author Topic: question about locking boards  (Read 3737 times)

Offline KateReallyLovesJack

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
question about locking boards
« on: January 30, 2007, 08:58:54 PM »
Hi
First off, I tried to put this under Q&A Sledgeweb Lost...Stuff - but once that page opens, there is no start new topic tab. So, I did my best to get this in the right place!
I know that when the boards are locked it is so that no one can post to that thread anymore - but is there any way to still read them? I would love to go over some of the episode discussions for seasons 1 and 2 but can't seem to open anything that isn't recent. Is there any way to view the boards from the earlier seasons?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: question about locking boards
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 11:29:52 PM »
Hi
First off, I tried to put this under Q&A Sledgeweb Lost...Stuff - but once that page opens, there is no start new topic tab. So, I did my best to get this in the right place!
I know that when the boards are locked it is so that no one can post to that thread anymore - but is there any way to still read them? I would love to go over some of the episode discussions for seasons 1 and 2 but can't seem to open anything that isn't recent. Is there any way to view the boards from the earlier seasons?

Yes, any locked thread can be read. However, for seaons one and two, the site wasn't founded yet, so we don't have much discussion on those boards.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 09:59:15 AM »
The site was here but it was under a different format. It did not have the different boards and threads.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 05:56:21 PM »
The site was here but it was under a different format. It did not have the different boards and threads.
You're right... Sorry, I meant the Forum wasn't here...