Author Topic: Lightning  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Onewayrun

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Lightning
« on: October 30, 2006, 02:27:44 AM »
Maybe I'm just missing it, but is nobody theorizing about Desmond's 'artistic' experiment? Not really sure I have a theory about what he was doing with his lighting pole... Just want to pick your minds!

Offline JJ84

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Lightning
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 08:09:51 AM »
He was trying to protect Charlie, the baby and the blonde which name I just can't think of right now. I think because he was trying to fix the roof, that normally when the roof blew open, they would walk to a dry spot and got hit by the lightning.

Because of Desmonds new found seeing the future skills. He tried to prevent that. First by trying to fix the roof and when that didn't work he made a new striking point for the lightning.

Offline JJ84

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 08:13:35 AM »
Claire! Finally. Sjees I just couldn't get to it.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 12:33:40 AM »
He was trying to protect Charlie, the baby and the blonde which name I just can't think of right now. I think because he was trying to fix the roof, that normally when the roof blew open, they would walk to a dry spot and got hit by the lightning.

Because of Desmonds new found seeing the future skills. He tried to prevent that. First by trying to fix the roof and when that didn't work he made a new striking point for the lightning.

My thoughts as well (except I think Desmond actually travelled into the future and then back again, not just visions)...