Author Topic: Sawyer's Girlfriend  (Read 10975 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Sawyer's Girlfriend
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 11:35:33 PM »
If it is it is going to have to come up in a flashback somehwhat soon.
or it may not.  sort of like jack's wife being the one to hit shannon's dad.  we are never (okay, probably never) going to hear anymore about that.  it's done.  the same could be with this.  her being the same, could just be an easter egg.  i'm surprised no one caught it sooner.

But they did tell us it was an accident between Sarah and shannon's dad, they did tell us about the connection. That is all that was needed. If this is a connection than it will be told to us at some point

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Sawyer's Girlfriend
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2006, 10:50:33 AM »
If it is it is going to have to come up in a flashback somehwhat soon.
or it may not.  sort of like jack's wife being the one to hit shannon's dad.  we are never (okay, probably never) going to hear anymore about that.  it's done.  the same could be with this.  her being the same, could just be an easter egg.  i'm surprised no one caught it sooner.

But they did tell us it was an accident between Sarah and shannon's dad, they did tell us about the connection. That is all that was needed. If this is a connection than it will be told to us at some point
yes, tptb will tell us, but i don't know that it will be revealed on the show itself.  (sort of like how jack still doesn't (and never will) know that he killed shannon's dad)