Author Topic: Kate's Bringing Sexyback  (Read 2119 times)

Offline uofapiglet

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Kate's Bringing Sexyback
« on: October 26, 2006, 06:41:52 PM »
I'm surprised that none of the guys have mentioned this yet (shy?) or maybe this is post is even better suited in the "very unofficial photo wesite of Evangline Lilly" thread - but Kate is bringing sexy back (pun on the word back)! I thought the whole heart rate monitor scene with Sawyer telling her to put some clothes on was flat out hilarious! There's just something so primal about survival on the island for our losties, caged or on the beach.

Any takers? Comments? "I'm terribly in Luv with Kate" replies? Any "ladies that wish they were Kate next to Sawyer" replies?

misspensinger

Re: Kate's Bringing Sexyback
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 06:51:04 PM »
Yeah, that is why we have a whole thread devoted to her.  Once Juggy is finished at work he will be drooling and yacking all about his sexy Kate!!  LOL  I too really loved that scene with Sawyer dumping the water on him...classic Lost.

Offline bayrodney

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 09:52:54 AM »
I was watching that scene on the computer with my headphones on. The rest of the family stared at me as I laughed my head off to that scene. I found it hilarious. Sawyer has definatly become one of my favourite LOSTies (not quite up there with Kate though :P ) this season, through his Sawyerisms and the hilarious things he does. Ranging from his 'happy' dance when he got his first fish biscuit. To the heart rate monitor in 3x04.

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 10:01:43 AM »
Better than the bareback scene, imo, was the scene of Kate squeezing through the bars.  There's a particular brief moment where she's climbing back into the cage where...well, some parts are...

nevermind.

San Diego Johnny

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 07:35:17 PM »
Better than the bareback scene, imo, was the scene of Kate squeezing through the bars.  There's a particular brief moment where she's climbing back into the cage where...well, some parts are...

nevermind.
[Fires up DVR]

Offline Gordon Shumway

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 08:00:26 PM »

nevermind.
[Fires up DVR]

Roger that!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 09:49:52 PM »
I was a big fan of the whole scene. Put it as one of my reasons I loved the episode. Sawyer is a great character and Kate was as hot as ever.