Author Topic: Burnt out on mystery sans answers/Complaint thread  (Read 13897 times)

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Burnt out on mystery sans answers/Complaint thread
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2006, 12:32:10 AM »
"Who was it that Boone contacted on the airplane's radio before it fell from the cliff?"

It was the Tailies.... We saw that in season2.

We did??..lol :) I must have missed that part...which episode was it, do you remember?

When Bernard was trying to call on his radio they showed that he was talking to Boone. Anna Lulu in one of her many dumb moves turned the radio off and said it was the others trying to trick them.

Oh yeaaaahhhh....thanks for the reminder...guess I can scratch that off my list, along with the Hurley screech. Unfortunately I still have about 72 things on my list..lol

San Diego Johnny

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2006, 08:02:14 PM »
Oh yeaaaahhhh....thanks for the reminder...guess I can scratch that off my list, along with the Hurley screech. Unfortunately I still have about 72 things on my list..lol
Sorry but I have a feeling you may have 71 or 70 after tonight.  You are of course free to stop watching and wait for American Idol to return.   ;D

Offline msdoran

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2006, 01:14:03 PM »
Why were the numbers being repeated over and over again on the radio transmission from the island 16 years before flight 815 crashed there?

This was explained in the Lost experience game over the summer. The numbers stand for a formula that was invented to predict when the end of the world would come. The numbers relate to different conditions in the world. The reason they were repeated was as a beacon. Supposedly when the Dharma researchers had figured the answer out, they were to change the transmission reflecting the new numbers as an indicator to those monitoring them that they have achieved their goals.

Offline Chefpyro

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2006, 06:58:31 AM »
the shame. people giving up? did we give up when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor? hell no!- Animal House

i've watched, recorded, and rewatched every episode......I'm stayin. I still love it. it has been 78 days or so on the island, but to us it has been 3 years. just because you haven't put it all together in one neat little convienent show does mean that the story lines have fallen off, it means that you're spoiled.This is not the "bold and the beautiful". That's the best part.you can't predict what's going to happen. the story line is not a trasparent one.Anyone "giving up" on LOST was never really a fan to begin with. But that's cool. It's time to weed out the fans from the transients that are used to watching "Days Of Our Lives". These people are upset because certain aspects of the show have not been explained YET. These are the same people that think second hand smoke is destroying the world. They think the country of Iraq flew into our towers. They think that trans fatty acids are destroying us all. They have to have everything fed to them on a neat little plate, because it's all easier to swallow that way. These people are pro abortion and anti death penalty. Go back to watching "General Hospital" because LOST is way to advanced for your little minds. Hypocrates!

Offline ozman776

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2006, 12:49:17 PM »
i second that

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2006, 12:51:58 PM »
I agreed!! The producers have pointed out a number of story lines that they are going to get back to. We will get our answers be patient. It is the journey that you should enjoy, not the finish line.

Offline Chefpyro

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2006, 04:19:10 PM »
after all, it is a TV show. everything doesn't always make sense or apply to real life. what i don't get is why people come to a LOST site to complain about LOST. this site is for real fans that want to get LOST for an hour every wednesday, not for people that are going to pick it apart and complain just because they don't "get" it. if you don't like it, try this......watch something else. and as far as the producers letting us down, it's their show, they can do anything they want. there is no consensus on what SHOULD happen, just a script.