Author Topic: Preview Discussion  (Read 15988 times)

Offline HurleyBird

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Preview Discussion
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2006, 05:42:34 AM »
I think Locke will get attacked because Eko has no idea that Locke has saved him and then Eko will be killed out of self defense from Locke.  Then there will be a flashback of Locke finally breaking out of his nice guy thing.  This will hopefully give us an answer on how Locke became paralized.  TPTB will hopefully give us one answer to the list of a billion questions we have because alot of people are becoming very impatient.

Offline deadpolarbear

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2006, 08:29:41 AM »
Fascinating!  The glass eye was found in the box with the Bible, along with missing footage from the Orientation film which  Radzinsky had "creatively edited" according to Kelvin.  "If thy right eye offend thee pluck it out."  I wonder if this is Radzinsky after he plucked out his right eye and stuck it in the box, along with the Bible and film strip?  Anything can happen in this show!  It sure keeps us guessing.

I agree. I think that we are going to meet Radzinsky for the first time.

I dont think so... If you remember Kelvin told Desomnd that Radzinsky blew his brains out with a shotgun... showed him the blood patch and everything...

Its not usually like the writers to bring someone back from the dead... unless of course Kelvin was making this up to keep desomnd in the hatch, but then again this would make no sense as it only shows the torment radzinsky went through down there...

BlackrockBob

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2006, 10:18:31 AM »
We've discussed Kelvin and whether or not Radzinski was killed by Kelvin, committed suicide or if he was still alive...

The Kelvin Thread:
http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=1671.0

Razinsky threads
http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=1431.0

Look here I said that the glass eye Was Radzinski's! Man I was ahead of my time on that one....
http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=1723.0

Offline Point Place WI

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2006, 11:45:02 AM »
Ok, I got to see the 3x05 preview and it shows Eko getting almost killed by someone throwing a knife at his head.  If anyone slows it down by pausing windows media player and around the 17-18 sec mark while still paused click there and it shows a person of color and it aint Micheal.............So, seriously it's all too obvious we are going to see these "New Others" or Hostiles or whatever you call them. 

Not a spoiler if it was in the previews.
I hope we do see the Hostiles.

Is this the frame you were talking about? It looks like Eko to me.

I'm wondering if Locke kills Eko? I hope not.

No this is not the screencap I am talking about but research the previews and do what I said.  "Musicotb" must have seen what I am talking about.  It's not Locke that throws the knife but a new character obviously one we have never seen.

Offline a_dot_out

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2006, 03:07:16 PM »
a_dot_out - do you know if there will be a Canadian preview?  Why wasn't there one?
To my understanding, CTV just did not show one after Lost ended. Perhaps one will turn up this week or early next week.

The CTV website has a less ambiguous episode description than ABC's though:
Spoiler
ABC:
A delirious Eko wrestles with demons from his past, while Locke heads a search party for the missing castaways.

VS

CTV:
A delirious Eko wrestles with demons from his past, while Locke and some of the other castaways head back to The Pearl -- one of the Dharma Initiative's island stations -- hoping to find a computer that they can use to locate Jack, Kate and Sawyer. Meanwhile, Jack doesn't know whom to trust when two of "The Others" seem at odds with one another.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/show/CTVShows/1095870160985_5/

I almost feel the ABC version is misleading because they know the fans will read far into it and in turn set themselves up for disappointment while the CTV version provides a slightly more straightforward episode description, still not revealing too much, but sets the fans up for excitement.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 03:13:27 PM by a_dot_out »

Offline abaymomma

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Previews for next weeks Lost...
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2006, 04:25:23 PM »
Did anyone else see the image of a man with a patch over his eye looking into the surveillance camera after the new girl gasps????   Who in the world could that be and in what room is he located???

Offline DaddyBeast

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Previews for next weeks Lost...
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2006, 04:53:41 PM »
No I missed that.  Was it the left eye or the right eye?  Maybe it's a pirate of some sort.
OK.  Now I re-watched it.  I think maybe it was Locke.

BlackrockBob

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2006, 04:55:52 PM »
This is being discussed in other threads.

The guy with an eye patch is probably the guy that had a glass eye.
Who I had predicted back in May to be Radzinski, Kelvin's ex-hatch buddy.

Offline abaymomma

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2006, 05:52:31 PM »
THe ex hatch mate makes sense.  Thanks for reminding me and I'll check out that other thread. 

Offline Creflo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2006, 05:53:23 PM »

This guy.

Offline Socrates

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2006, 07:03:55 PM »
Nice screencap.  Doesn't look like anyone I have seen before.  Does he look like anyone you know?

Offline Gordon Shumway

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »
Doesn't look real to me, looks like a mannequin...

San Diego Johnny

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2006, 07:31:58 PM »
Nice screencap.  Doesn't look like anyone I have seen before.  Does he look like anyone you know?
Is Ed Harris co-starring on LOST?  That's who it looks like to me, actor wise. 

BlackrockBob

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2006, 07:55:47 PM »
Relient, put that in spoiler tags.
This is a spoiler free forum.

Offline Hatchelor

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2006, 08:17:45 PM »
Is Ed Harris co-starring on LOST?  That's who it looks like to me, actor wise. 

Funny, I thought the same exact thing and was going to point out the similarities to Ed Harris, thinking there was no way anyone had already done so. Thanks!  :P