Author Topic: The Others' File on Jack  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Leicester

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
The Others' File on Jack
« on: October 27, 2006, 10:11:42 PM »
another thing i dont understand, the others know everything about Jack (juliet messing with his mind previous episode), i presuming they know stuff about Kate and Sawyer too, why did ben ask how much Sawyer weighs and his age they probably already know!?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: The Others' File on Jack
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 10:15:11 PM »
He is playing with him mind, conning the con man

Offline Leicester

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 10:18:10 PM »
ah true, woow is me  :'( i thought i might have been on to somthing then

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 10:22:23 PM »
Maybe I am wrong who knows. But it would be harder to gather information on people who live outside the law like sawyer. He does not file income tax returns, no regular job. Kate also.

Jack would of been written about in his local papers after the plane crashed, Very easy to google.

Offline Leicester

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 10:25:54 PM »
with jack it wasnt just a simple google though, in depth info about his realtionship with his exwife, and the need for him to know about her lover...

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 10:32:46 PM »
But all they said about her is that she is very happy. Very easy to make up that answer. The rest was about school and his career, easy to find out.

Offline Pandora

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 09:32:10 AM »
I was kind of thinking along jugdish's lane too, thinking maybe they wanted to see if Sawyer was going to be truthful with them.  The first thing he told them was that he was 32 or 33, right?  Before he said 35. 

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 02:53:53 PM »
I was kind of thinking along jugdish's lane too, thinking maybe they wanted to see if Sawyer was going to be truthful with them.  The first thing he told them was that he was 32 or 33, right?  Before he said 35. 

I noticed that bit - when he said his age Ben said how old are you really and Sawyer conceded - Ben obviously already knew that info from the file - I'm sure they'll know plenty about Kate too since she was caught.

mindsparkle

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 03:13:21 PM »
Getting information about people is not hard to do... if you have a contact in the FBI, or simply a paralegal willing to call for you -- you can get all sorts of goodies on that person... you can contact them yourself and ask to see your own file.

There is so much electronic data about each and every one of us now that it's simple to put together someone's life... it just takes some cunningness, time and access... they must have contacts in the world that help them out...  or they have access to vital statistics databases