Author Topic: Ben has lived on the island "all of his life"  (Read 10981 times)

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Ben has lived on the island "all of his life"
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2006, 12:56:15 PM »
that may be what the rpoducers were hinting at when they said " time does not pass the same on the island "

excelent observation on Rousseau  she should look much older then she does after 16 years on the island

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Ben has lived on the island "all of his life"
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2006, 01:56:55 PM »
on some random lost podcast i heard someone theorise that ben linus was there before the advent of dharma on the island..  people living there?? just a thought..

i watched the ep where ana stops saeed from shooting ben in season 2 and i think we see some of ben's real personality there for a second when the door slams shut and he whimpers in the dark: ben not as self assured as we have come to expect him to be?

it is an interesting idea that ben was there before Dharma it brings on a lot of possibilities
i can't see any evidence of that yet 
from what juliet said to jack about
"it doesn't matter who we were it matters who we are "  leads me to believe they are formerly dharma or the children of the origional group

and possibly now inbreeding hence why need childran either original dharma and like bob said about rosseau, they age very veryy slowy or could be children of dharma  and some  original as Dharma was there in the eighties and a lot in that bookclub looked older than mid twenties.