Author Topic: Does anyone else think...  (Read 10074 times)

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone else think...
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2006, 02:25:16 AM »
Remeber when Sayid told Sun he would keep 2 of the others? One to make the other one talk. That's just what they did with Sawyer and Kate. They even showed Benry listening in on them. I don't think they're necessarily trying to get them together, but they're aware of their attraction to each other and are using that to get them to do other things.

The gun Sawyer grabbed probably wasn't even loaded.

excellent observation 

it is exactly why they have put Kate and sawyer together  they care about each other she is more compliant to them so he doesn't get hurt ( that is why they shocked sawyer and not her for asking  a question)  and they can use her to help keep sayer in line as they try some tried and true  brainwashing techniques on them

Offline bayrodney

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2006, 08:39:11 AM »
One thing's for sure. It would be a good looking baby! :P

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2006, 01:47:06 PM »
agreed
one good looking baby 

Offline ozman776

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2006, 03:08:32 PM »
any takes on what they may be building there?? outlines showed a fairly large area being cleared for a foundation of sorts... but no hole so nothing underground... all the stations that they seem to have access to cover the basics in regards to viewing stations, hospitals (although they did ransack its contents) the village for living quarters which does seem to be quite aways away from the hydra station... so whats this area going to be "used for"... i know somewhere theres been screen captures for the area but in regards to viewing certain people for face recognition... but any of them put together could give us a bgetter idea of its location in regards to any beach views or mountain tops similar to either it being close to there village or current caged area... may be nothing but im a visual person.. could it be the foundation for building a "church"?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2006, 03:15:30 PM »
COuld be a living quarters or storage area nearer their camp.

misspensinger

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2006, 08:09:11 PM »
Do you really think they'll do it right out in the open in their cages? Especially since they aren't even in the same cage?

I do think they are trying to get them to do something, but would it be easier if they put them in a cage together?

JB it is time you have a talk with someone. I gave you this advice before. For two people to have sexual intercourse they would have to be in the same room (cage in this case)
ROTFLMAO!!!  How did I miss this??

If they want kate and sawyer to mate then why make such a fuss out of them kissing?

Offline xrayeck

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2006, 11:06:29 PM »
<<If they want kate and sawyer to mate then why make such a fuss out of them kissing?>>
Um, they never would have kissed if The Others hadn't made such a fuss about "no physical contact."

scrod

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2006, 10:15:03 PM »
Sawyer was being a total horn dog, he was dying for a public display of affection.  Or he was calculating everything as a test.

I'm voting horndog.

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2006, 11:49:09 PM »
LOL  why am i not surprised by that  Scrod

i have a hard time arguing against it  even tho i dont agree

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2006, 11:59:55 PM »
I agree partially with Scrod. I also think he was feeling sorry that he dumped out the water instead of giving it to Kate.

scrod

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2006, 12:04:17 AM »
I agree partially with Scrod. I also think he was feeling sorry that he dumped out the water instead of giving it to Kate.
"Oh, I feel so bad about doing that.  I should give Kate a litel sumthin-sumthin"
I think I am missing something there, JB???

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2006, 12:23:42 AM »
Well, we all know that spit is similar to water... so instead of giving Kate water, he hydrates her by swapping spit.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2006, 11:54:46 PM »
Remeber when Sayid told Sun he would keep 2 of the others? One to make the other one talk. That's just what they did with Sawyer and Kate. They even showed Benry listening in on them. I don't think they're necessarily trying to get them together, but they're aware of their attraction to each other and are using that to get them to do other things.

The gun Sawyer grabbed probably wasn't even loaded.

don't know about the gun but like the analogy of sayid

Offline illtrickit

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2006, 10:38:18 AM »
I thought Sawyer grabbed a stun gun and said it had a safety on it. It looked like in the previews that they are going to torcher or somehow put Sawyers life in danger andfore Kate to either sacrifice something for his life and/or admit feelings for him.