Author Topic: HUNT 2 CHAMPIONS!  (Read 7140 times)

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
HUNT 2 CHAMPIONS!
« on: October 11, 2006, 01:12:16 AM »
Congrats to laomaktk, the overall HUNT champion for the second season of THE HUNT at SWLS. Congrats as well to first runner up, CaseyMac, and second runner up, AtroJones. The second runner up in the "normal users only" race was MBJ, so congrats as well to MBJ.

For the SWLS staff, AstroJones was the champion, and aso the second runner up overall. Abbiegail took second in the staff race, and Pandora third.

The "I did JUST enough to place on the scoreboard" award goes to Cardacct, who finished with one point. :)

The "Award of Futility" goes to BurkRoyer, who submitted the most answers without receiving a single point (Eight wrong or late answers submitted).

Thanks to everyone who participated in the second season of THE HUNT. I hope it helped make the lostless summer a little more bearable for everyone. Hopefully, there will be more HUNTS to come in the future.

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: HUNT 2 CHAMPIONS!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 01:25:43 AM »
Seriously, there'd better be more HUNT's!

Um... thanks for the award!  I accept it.  I did say at the beginning that my goal was to score.  And score I did.  (Can you tell what kind of student I was?)  At least you didn't give me an award for starting the threads...

Congratulations for the champions!  Great job, you guys!  I am impressed.

Offline laomaktk

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 08:52:28 AM »
Congrats to everyone, we are all winners for not going stark raving mad while racking our brains during each hunt ;)

And to CaseyMac, you were a worthy opponent and gave me a run for my money.

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 09:15:40 AM »
Congrats, nice job, guys!!!!! 

I can say I totally can sympathize with the award for futility... that's how I felt for about 8 weeks.  I think I only got points in the last 4 hunts or so, but before that, it was usually "close, but no cigar" (or not close at all)... wow, cool but I still stayed in top 10. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 09:18:35 AM by Pandora »

Offline Evilrabbit

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 01:39:04 PM »
I made top ten too! Yay! Congrats to the winner and all the other people who did well.

Offline MBJ

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 02:43:27 PM »
Thanks for another great season of Hunts, Sledge.  While it's nice to have Lost back on the air, I know I, for one, will miss the Hunts all winter!  Congratulations to all, and to all a good (Wednesday) night!

Offline lauren27

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 08:54:41 PM »
congratulations to the top scorers!!  also thanks sledge for another great season of hunts.  thanks for taking the time to make all of them, despite the fact that you must have had a busy summer.  im already looking forward to next years hunts!

dlost

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 09:33:08 PM »
Congratulations to: laomaktk, CaseyMac, AtroJones, MBJ, Abbiegail, Pandora, Cardacct,
BurkRoyer ( ;) ), and everyone else who played the Hunt!

Sledge--This was my first summer playing The Hunt and I had a great time!  Thank you for taking the time to create and put them together for us.  Your time, effort and talent is very much appreciated! I am looking forward to playing many more future Hunts!  :)

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 03:00:37 AM »
congrats to everyone else who scored a point...

*sniff*

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 04:16:07 AM »
Thanks, Olly.  I believe I was the only one who scored A point.  Hee hee.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 01:32:51 PM »
thanks sledge for a great hunt!  congrats to everyone, especially my hero cardi who actually scored.  i can only dream of the day!!

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: HUNT CHAMPS
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2006, 01:35:06 AM »
Congrats again to everyone. The 3 top finishers in the "regular users" race each will receive a SWLS / BR shirt. And the top place will receive a season 2 box set. All prizes have been shipped and should arrive soon.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 12:57:01 AM »
Award of futility, eh? I might go for that one next year! lol

Offline MBJ

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2006, 09:42:59 AM »
I received my sweet Sledgeweb's Lost Stuff/Blackrock t-shirt yesterday...thanks, Sledge!