Author Topic: The Old Lady who we know as Amelia  (Read 19488 times)

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: The Old Lady who we know as Amelia
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2008, 12:31:34 PM »
do you know something i dont ESB?!

Well, no.  It's just I've been rewatching all the eps in order the last few months, and I keep seeing clues that time is important.

- "Amelia Ehrhardt" on the Island / Herarat Aviation
- Mittleos = "Lost Time"
- In Season 2, Hurley gives Sayid Bernard's radio and they pick up some music and Sayid says "there's no telling where it's come from" and Hurley goes "or when...  just kidding."
- Richard not aging
- Juliet having to be tranquilized to go on the Sub because the trip gets really bumpy.  Is it a wormhole?
- And of course, Desmond's time travel in "Flashes Before Your Eyes."
- Jack's Flash Forward - a clue that this show is about the past, present and future of our characters

I just think it's interesting.  I mean, TPTB weave so many neat easter eggs and literary motifs into this show that I just feel the "Lost Time" theme is very prevalent.  Whatever it means, I don't know, but it keeps hitting me over the head.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2008, 11:09:37 PM »
THe new on line Lost game "FInd 815" from abc also had a part where the guy was listening to the radio and it was reporting the disappearance of Amelia Earhardt. It is definetly part of the show. Is Adam and Eve Amelia and the dude that was with her??

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2008, 11:31:46 PM »
Well... Adam and Eve are dead and Amelia is alive and kicking... Well, alive anyway.