Author Topic: Screencap/Investigation Requests for Sledgeweb  (Read 14969 times)

Offline Jordanoth

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap/Investigation Requests for Sledgeweb
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2006, 08:54:11 PM »
Quote from: Pandora in Investigations:3x01: OTHERS Book Club
PP, that's not Ms Klugh, that's just another black lady.  Ms Klugh is older and looks different.

Has this been officially confirmed? Perhaps, April Grace is just uncredited in this episode? Am I overlooking a thread already discussing this in the forums?

I would like to request this to be investigated further. I will admit, for a brief moment, I thought Juliet was Penelope for a moment at the very beginning of episode 3x01, so my eyes could very well be deceiving me once again.

After reviewing images, I believe the two women in question look strikingly similar.

My exhibit (clicking pops to larger image):

Aside from the similar facial features and body language notice in the first picture, Ms Klugh is tying back quite a bit of hair in her head garment. The woman in the fourth picture has quite a bit of hair, the woman and her hair would look very similar if tied back in a similar head garment.

If this is found worthy or necessary of investigation, please feel free to use the source images I have provided. At that point I will remove the images from my server.

nice pics man

Offline a_dot_out

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2006, 10:01:46 PM »
nice pics man
Thanks Jordanoth. I created the collage after resizing/cropping/cutting/pasting from four hi-res lost-media screen caps (in case it was infered I was taking credit for the initial screen caps [my source's source]).

Offline anavrin

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2006, 12:26:04 AM »
Two things that ought to be noted.

1.  PALA Ferry sign on the dock

2.  In the preview for next week's show, there is *something* running right next to Locke (he's blocking most of the view), right after Locke yells, "Run!"  I tried slowing it down on my Tivo, but I just can't see it.  Looks like a wild pig or something.

Offline Foxyschic

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2006, 12:26:35 AM »
Can we get some screencaps of the new people? Who was the girl talking to kate in the woods?  Who as the girl that came out to see her dad when they were leading Sawyer and Kate away?  Who was the girl that Sun shot?  Have we seen any of these people before?

Offline anavrin

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2006, 12:32:03 AM »
Can we get some screencaps of the new people? Who was the girl talking to kate in the woods?  Who as the girl that came out to see her dad when they were leading Sawyer and Kate away?  Who was the girl that Sun shot?  Have we seen any of these people before?

The girl in the woods is Alex, Danielle's daughter.  We have seen her before.

The last two you mentioned are the same person.  Were they father/daughter or romantic?  I didn't watch closely enough.  (A sin on my part!)  I don't recall seeing her before.  But how about that tension when she was in the scene with Juliet and Ben?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2006, 12:56:06 AM »

2.  In the preview for next week's show, there is *something* running right next to Locke (he's blocking most of the view), right after Locke yells, "Run!"  I tried slowing it down on my Tivo, but I just can't see it.  Looks like a wild pig or something.

Not back to the pigs... argh...