Author Topic: Heroes  (Read 84096 times)

Offline rhythm

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes
« Reply #1005 on: April 28, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »
I think Noah & Pete have Nathan hidden somewhere.  Think about it...they never showed us what they did with his body.

Anyway...did anyone think "LOST!!!"  When Hiro started bleeding from his use of time manipulation?

Offline Gar O Mac

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 29, 2009, 02:54:40 AM »
I think Noah & Pete have Nathan hidden somewhere.  Think about it...they never showed us what they did with his body.

Anyway...did anyone think "LOST!!!"  When Hiro started bleeding from his use of time manipulation?

Yeah, and when Pete said that thing about coarse correcting! I almost hit my TV. 

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 29, 2009, 04:26:09 PM »
Sylar was the only saving grace this past season.  And, now, he's gone until he remembers he's Sylar and not Nathan.  I never liked Nathan.. and, I disliked Angela even more.  Even Suresh and all his drama bores the hell out of me.  Like Razzle, Peter still being able to only have one power at a time has gone on way too long.  I loved it when Peter kept adding to his arsenal, becoming the ultimate fighting machine.  The only cool thing I saw in this episode was finding out that it was Peter disguised as the president.  That was it.