Author Topic: a hot commercial by napster  (Read 1572 times)

Offline colorblind

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
a hot commercial by napster
« on: September 26, 2006, 06:33:48 AM »
i have seen the new napster commercial, the girl who dances with all the money on her..  but what i wanna know is that why does she keeps on giving money to her viewers? i don't get it. see the video at www.napstergirl.com..

Michelle13

Re: a hot commercial by napster
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 08:25:48 PM »
i have seen the new napster commercial, the girl who dances with all the money on her..  but what i wanna know is that why does she keeps on giving money to her viewers? i don't get it. see the video at www.napstergirl.com..

This was posted somewhere else also. I guess it's saying keep your money, just take the music...that type of thing. Dunno.  :-\

Offline colorblind

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 12:07:37 AM »
good thinking! well i woud'nt mind that aslong as they have a commercial like this in the comin' future. ;D

Michelle13

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 06:23:00 AM »
O my God...*sigh* men  ::)

Offline daisy

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 09:44:52 AM »
I think she is giving the men money to go and but her some clothes because she doesn't have many and also she is writhing about because the clothes she does have are itchy.

Michelle13

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 06:51:04 PM »
I think she is giving the men money to go and but her some clothes because she doesn't have many and also she is writhing about because the clothes she does have are itchy.

Giggle snort giggle

Offline colorblind

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 05:05:46 AM »
I love how modern day advertising has nothing at all to do with the product. Clever concept of the vid, it's probably the best thing ever. Hot girl + scantily clad + GIVING ME MONEY = Amazing.