Author Topic: Those kisses  (Read 5278 times)

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Those kisses
« on: September 11, 2006, 01:41:59 AM »
This afternoon I watched a feature on ABC about Lost, and it had a segment on the top five best kisses on Lost.  It showed Hurley and Libby's kiss and I noticed that when they kissed, a tear rolled down her cheek.  I never saw that before but it convinces me that she really loved him.  Or is there another way to look at it?  What do you think?

:-* :'(

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Those kisses
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 03:41:09 AM »
This afternoon I watched a feature on ABC about Lost, and it had a segment on the top five best kisses on Lost.  It showed Hurley and Libby's kiss and I noticed that when they kissed, a tear rolled down her cheek.  I never saw that before but it convinces me that she really loved him.  Or is there another way to look at it?  What do you think?

:-* :'(

Yeah I noticed that on the DVD on bonus features on
"Dave".I think she really did love him, or cared for him a great deal. More to Libby on those DVD's like delted scenes.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 11:09:56 AM »
We need her backstory. SHe could just be a great con artist like sawyer or Lockes dad. She could be doing her job well for dharma and hanso

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 12:06:46 PM »
We need her backstory. SHe could just be a great con artist like sawyer or Lockes dad. She could be doing her job well for dharma and hanso

We are suppose to get it but in bits and pieces.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 12:27:04 PM »
Like everything else.

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 07:31:29 AM »
Being the Merry Miss Sunshine that I am, I found their "love story" to be a childish infatuation with someone who was using him, although for what reason I am not yet certain.  We'll find out soon enough.

Their chemistry was zero, I thought.  The entire notion was unbelievable.  I did, however, like the idea of the girl in the record store.

cheers
*Des8

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 12:30:31 PM »
Being the Merry Miss Sunshine that I am, I found their "love story" to be a childish infatuation with someone who was using him, although for what reason I am not yet certain.  We'll find out soon enough.

Their chemistry was zero, I thought.  The entire notion was unbelievable.  I did, however, like the idea of the girl in the record store.

cheers
*Des8

Oh  give poorHureya break sweetie, he loved her,she cared about him,tear wasreal,but she also had ulterior motives,by other looks she gave like the one over his shoulder, when she is walking away like she doesn't like using him..... why hopefully we will find out...

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 01:24:59 PM »

cheers
*Des8

Oh  give poorHureya break sweetie, he loved her,she cared about him,tear wasreal,but she also had ulterior motives,by other looks she gave like the one over his shoulder, when she is walking away like she doesn't like using him..... why hopefully we will find out...

Absolutely GJ. Libby was using Hurley but she felt bad, Who can like hurting Hurley he is harmless.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 04:24:29 PM »

cheers
*Des8

Absolutely GJ. Libby was using Hurley but she felt bad, Who can like hurting Hurley he is harmless.

and she did genuinely care about him... but what and why was she using him??

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 05:49:13 PM »
Maybe for the millions???

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 09:17:13 PM »
When they were both in the hospital and she looked at him from across the rec room, I interpreted her look as one of longing.  In one of the deleted scenes on the dvd set, didn't she mention she had been married three times, coounting the annulments?  Could she have been married to Hurley and he just doesn't remember?  Nah, that's too far-fetched, even for me.

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 10:21:25 PM »
When they were both in the hospital and she looked at him from across the rec room, I interpreted her look as one of longing.  In one of the deleted scenes on the dvd set, didn't she mention she had been married three times, coounting the annulments?  Could she have been married to Hurley and he just doesn't remember?  Nah, that's too far-fetched, even for me.

LOL...hey, an idea is an idea.

I personally think there was an ulterior motive, tho.
cheers
*Des8

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 11:54:52 AM »

LOL...hey, an idea is an idea.

I personally think there was an ulterior motive, tho.
cheers
*Des8

What she Libby didn't mention was that one died.......I figured that was why she was in there, and to spy on numbers guy - not-Hurley,I often have two conflicting theories going on at same time.

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 03:14:52 AM »
GJ, only two?  I have so many I've lost track of them.   ;D ;D ;D

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 12:10:18 PM »
GJ, only two?  I have so many I've lost track of them.   ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D Got me on that one SOL  Desmond ,time line 65 days 67 days giving me headache,he knew too much on how much time had passed yet throw in time moves differently on island different days beind advertised on commercials-65-67 everything they have writen for Des goes out window,that one I haven't even posted,gets too confusing  wheres the tylenol.;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 01:30:44 PM by Geronimo Jackson »