LOST Web Related Media Discussion (Spoiler Free) > THE HUNT

HUNT 2-7

(1/13) > >>

Cardacct:
Hooray! Today is a new HUNT!  The question is: are you more excited to find out the answer to the last one or to get a new HUNT?

Evilrabbit:

--- Quote from: Cardacct on August 09, 2006, 03:13:25 AM ---Hooray! Today is a new HUNT!  The question is: are you more excited to find out the answer to the last one or to get a new HUNT?

--- End quote ---

Both.

MBJ:
Yeah...what do you do first--look at the answer to last week's or look at the hunt for this week?  If this week is an "easy" hunt (yeah, right), then you can't waste the time looking at last week's answer.  But my curiosity about last week is driving me crazy, so maybe I'll just assume that I've got a whole week to answer this week's hunt.  Of course, you know what happens when you assume....

Pandora:
I for one sorta hope we get the answers to last week's a little earlier than 9PM tonight! Because I usually like to dwell and think about them for at least a little bit first, and maybe kick myself if I got them wrong. :)  And then not be distracted for 2-7...

Ladybug:

--- Quote from: Pandora on August 09, 2006, 05:00:45 PM ---I for one sorta hope we get the answers to last week's a little earlier than 9PM tonight! Because I usually like to dwell and think about them for at least a little bit first, and maybe kick myself if I got them wrong. :)  And then not be distracted for 2-7...

--- End quote ---
i agree, i'm so stuck on 2-6 i can't even guess at an answer.  i hope 2-7 is a little bit easier.  (for me at least  ;))  i'm hoping i can at least get ONE right, so i will quit feeling like such an idiot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version