Author Topic: Hunt 2-6  (Read 19732 times)

Offline abbiegail444

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Hunt 2-6
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 10:39:25 AM »
I'm not sure what a Kernel Bug is, but I hope Sledge got a good exterminator.

Look on the bright side....no hunt this week, less hair loss for everyone!  ;D

Offline MBJ

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 03:28:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's a real hunt and the "error" is the first clue.  In fact, I just submitted my answer, and I'm pretty sure it's right.

Just kidding...I did see Pandora's post on her myspace page--thanks, Pandora!  Without that, I would have been refreshing (and scanning the minutae of the "error") all night!

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 07:37:22 PM »
OK I have an idea for a surrogate Hunt for all of us with withdrawls.....however I'm not as good as Sledge.

___________________________________________________________________________________
HUNT 2-6a

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 965,295

GO!

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 07:39:39 PM »
___________________________________________________________________________________
HUNT 2-6a

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 965,295

GO!

(Please let me score; please let me score!)

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 08:08:18 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's a real hunt and the "error" is the first clue.  In fact, I just submitted my answer, and I'm pretty sure it's right.

Just kidding...I did see Pandora's post on her myspace page--thanks, Pandora!  Without that, I would have been refreshing (and scanning the minutae of the "error") all night!

Hah, I didn't think anyone would actually "find their way to that clue"... CONGRATS, you have solved this week's Hunt, that it didn't exist!

The answer must be that time is moving differently from within SWLS than in the outside world...

Offline Evilrabbit

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 09:56:10 PM »
So the hunt was cancelled, and there was no Lost rerun aired here, even though my TV Listings said there would be. It was a completely Lostless Wednesday, the worst kind of Wednesday! I also thought the error page was perhaps part of the clue because of last year, but since there was nothing different from a regular error page and there was nothing to highlight I gave up after a few minutes.

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2006, 08:35:51 AM »
Hunt 6 being cancelled was like any normal Wednesday nite for me.  I couldn't get the first clue and I didn't score any points.  Just like Hunts 1-5
I guess we'll just have to adjust

Offline meryll83

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2006, 10:27:07 AM »
ok so I'm new here and would like to join the hunt (even though I'll never have any chance of winning coz I'm in the UK and it'll be like 2am when it goes live each week!)
anyways, can anyone point me to any sites where i can find similar style hunts to get me warmed up for next week?

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 11:30:18 AM »
i hate to be glad that a hunt was missed but...........  i was out of town and wasn't able to get on the internet until now, so...........  yipee!!  i can play next week.  (not that i'll get the right answer or anything!)

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 04:17:35 PM »
ok so I'm new here and would like to join the hunt (even though I'll never have any chance of winning coz I'm in the UK and it'll be like 2am when it goes live each week!)
anyways, can anyone point me to any sites where i can find similar style hunts to get me warmed up for next week?

http://lost.cubit.net/th2_index.php

Offline meryll83

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2006, 12:08:45 PM »

http://lost.cubit.net/th2_index.php

Thanks!
I kinda meant any sites additional to this one though? Any ideas?.....

Offline beckhamfan

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2006, 03:08:21 PM »
i am alos new here. i have kept up with the hunt however, before i was a user. i have only gotten the answer once in season two. how do you people do it? does it take you hours?

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 04:30:38 AM »
I think about it a lot as I go about my day and week if I haven't completed it by Wednesday night.

Hooray!  Today is Wednesday!  (Please let this site run smoothly!)

Offline beckhamfan

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2006, 10:38:06 AM »
yeah i know why is this site down so often?

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2006, 01:30:46 PM »
yeah i know why is this site down so often?

Last week is the only time I've had a problem with this site, except for that one episode after the changeover when there were about a million people trying to get on here.  Do you have problems more often?