LOST Web Related Media Discussion (Spoiler Free) > THE HUNT

Hunt 2-6

(1/22) > >>

scullyag:
I take it we're experiencing technical difficulties....or maybe it's just me  :(

Sorry Sledge if there are problems....it's probably best for me anyway as I should be working  :'(

sledgeweb:
Well, it figures that the server is back online right after HUNT-6 was suppose to begin. Because the site was down at 9pm, and some people may have tried to access the site and given up, Hunt 2-6 will be delayed until next Wednesay.

The server was down this morning for scheduled maintenance, and was suppose to be back online at 4am. I notified my host about 9am that the site was still down, and they replied at noon to say they were looking into it. Then, at 9:09pm I get an email saying they are escalating the problem to higher levels. At 9:46pm the site was back up, and I got the following email:

--- Quote ---Hi Ben, sorry for this downtime. We faced some strange Kernel bug here but I found a workaround and everything is back to normal and stable.
--- End quote ---

Stupid Kernel Bugs... anywho, sorry for the down time and the delayed hunt.

Evilrabbit:
Is there no hunt this week or is it just late?

ETA: Never Mind.

CaseyMac:

--- Quote from: sledgeweb on July 26, 2006, 11:03:21 PM ---Well, it figures that the server is back online right after HUNT-6 was suppose to begin. Because the site was down at 9pm, and some people may have tried to access the site and given up, Hunt 2-6 will be delayed until next Wednesay.

--- End quote ---

Noooooooo! Next week? Stupid crashes.

To express my frustration, I quote Capt. Kirk in Star Trek II "Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!"

AstroJones:
"I spit my last breathhhh........at ......thee!"

Here's the funny thing.  I spent about 10 minutes convinced that the site being down was part of this weeks hunt!!!   :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version