Author Topic: HUNT 2-5  (Read 15977 times)

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: HUNT 2-5
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 04:14:08 PM »
Oh.  I was hoping to come on here this morning and see that it had been solved.  I, too, 'completed' it in an extremely short period of time because I didn't think I'd have very much time to work on it until the weekend.  Oh well.  I'll probably have to submit to defeat.   :'(

Offline mel801

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 04:45:38 PM »
I, too, almost put in the obvious answer, but i've decided to hold out for the clue.  I think I know what step #2 might be (if there even is a step 2), but I just seem to be hitting dead ends.  Hopefully tonight's clue will be for the ever-elusive, and perhaps non-existant step 2.

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 06:56:06 PM »
Hmm, darn... I had more than one item pointing me there, so I submitted.  But now I am thinking the same as the rest of you.. there will be like 20X[[insert wrong 'obvious' answer here]]'s this time...

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 08:51:59 PM »
Hmm, darn... I had more than one item pointing me there, so I submitted.  But now I am thinking the same as the rest of you.. there will be like 20X[[insert wrong 'obvious' answer here]]'s this time...

Well, as long as we are all stupid together, then all is good. In fact, there might be so many of us that we should start a club and call ourselves "The Insert Wrong Obvious Answer Here Gang" or IWOAHG.

Vive la IWOAHG!! Vive la IWOAGH!!

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 09:04:41 PM »

Well, as long as we are all stupid together, then all is good. In fact, there might be so many of us that we should start a club and call ourselves "The Insert Wrong Obvious Answer Here Gang" or IWOAHG.

Hehe, I dunno, Casey... I already banned you from our other club (see "I have a question" thread...) ;D

Anyone wanna join me in chat while we wait for clue #2?

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 09:20:15 PM »

Hehe, I dunno, Casey... I already banned you from our other club (see "I have a question" thread...) ;D

Pandy.....(in the Godfather's voice) What did I do to deserve this disrespect? ;-)

Well, you left me no choice than to really start my own club. I think I shall call it....

"The No Pandoras Club"

I think you are more popular than I am around here, so the meetings might be pretty quiet, but my club will kick ass. We'll have punch and pie all the time, and do other things that make all your wildest dreams come true.

Now, I guess you can still join because of the loophole of it being the No Pandoras club (plural) so we would have to allow 1 Pandora, but only on condition of getting my ban lifted from your club.

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 09:58:12 PM »
"The No Pandoras Club"

It's ok, in real life, ^^ is the story of my life ;)  :-\

I do like punch & pie, but I'm going to stick to my guns there... ;D

Offline Evilrabbit

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2006, 10:05:38 PM »
Looks like no hint this time. Maybe like last time there are enough answers but he hasn't been able to post it yet.

ETA: Spoke too soon, there is a hint, now I'm sure I (and everyone else) was wrong. I tried to use all the info, but couldn't make all of it work.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 10:09:12 PM by Evilrabbit »

Offline lauren27

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2006, 10:08:23 PM »
yes theres a hint!!!! which means i still have a chance.  if only i could figure out the answer..

Offline headee

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2006, 10:10:29 PM »
the hint states the obvious, and helps me in now way... lol oh well. i'll keep trying.

Offline chadley420

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2006, 10:50:51 PM »
I was either one of the ones who had a wrong obvious answer or have the correct answer and got it way too quick.  I bet on the first.

Offline MBJ

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2006, 11:05:44 PM »
I submitted an answer, and I think I feel pretty good about it.  Either I'm close or there was a MAJOR coincidence going on....

dlost

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2006, 11:31:27 PM »
LOL @ MBJ--same coincidence here........

....submitted an answer......now the wait.......... :)

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2006, 11:36:57 PM »

Pandy.....(in the Godfather's voice) What did I do to deserve this disrespect? ;-)

Well, you left me no choice than to really start my own club. I think I shall call it....

"The No Pandoras Club"

I think you are more popular than I am around here, so the meetings might be pretty quiet, but my club will kick ass. We'll have punch and pie all the time, and do other things that make all your wildest dreams come true.

Now, I guess you can still join because of the loophole of it being the No Pandoras club (plural) so we would have to allow 1 Pandora, but only on condition of getting my ban lifted from your club.
Dear Mr. Mac
As the leadhand gopher (whatever that means) for the Pandora (formerly known as PandoraX) Fan Club I formally invite you to join us.  We are rambunctions and quite funny (sometimes).  The only requirements are that you must LOVE reese's peanut butter cups, pledge allegiance to Pandora, and wait on HurleysGirl hand and foot (the last one is only true if you are cute), if not, you get to clean toilets.  Feel free to contact any of the members to receive the 20 page applications.

Sincerly,

Ms Bug

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2006, 12:19:41 AM »
Don't do it, Casey.. they're like a cult or something.  I have banned myself from the club... hehe

J/K Ladybug.... *salute to the gopher* (whatever that means)