LOST Web Related Media Discussion (Spoiler Free) > THE HUNT

Question about rule

(1/4) > >>

Kromak:
I don't understand the "You must be logged in to play rule", I thought that the hunt could include searching google for example, how will that be tracked? I can't open a new IExplore?

Thanks.

DevilishinVA:

--- Quote from: Kromak on July 16, 2006, 01:38:17 PM ---I don't understand the "You must be logged in to play rule", I thought that the hunt could include searching google for example, how will that be tracked? I can't open a new IExplore?

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

You have to be logged in to enter an answer. You can log out and when you're ready to submit an answer, log back in.

__lostaholic:
I don't even get what the Hunt is. Can someone explain? I've tried reading through the boards.. they just make no sense to me.  :-\

Cardacct:
If you go to the SWLS Main page, on the sidebar there is a link to the HUNT.  Each Wednesday at 9 p.m. Eastern time, Sledge posts a new HUNT.  This week will be HUNT 2-5.  It is a sort of riddle.  You have to figure out what clues there are and come up with the answer.  There is only one answer.  Then you submit it and can only answer once.  You have a week to complete the HUNT, unless 14 people solve it, and then it is over.  You can also see previous HUNTs from that HUNT link in the main page.  I think that reading over previous HUNTs is the best way to figure out what it's about.

Sledge does a better job at explaining what it is on his HUNT pages.  Here is a link:

http://lost.cubit.net/th2_index.php

__lostaholic:
Oh. Mk. :) Thanks. I don't really go much else on the site except for the forums. Forums are my favorite part of sitess.. more person-person interaction and a better return of info.

edit; Mk, well I looked and I think I will be lost. No pun intended. Maybe I'll start next year? :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version