Author Topic: People spending too much time at work in this forum  (Read 32279 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: People spending too much time at work in this forum
« Reply #450 on: November 02, 2009, 08:05:18 PM »
ummm do you think you might want to do that?

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 02, 2009, 08:36:48 PM »
This was a truly long week. Thank gawd for this board on my downtimes here. Otherwise I think I'd rip my own head off and play basketball with it, were it not for these boards.
It was a long week last week, but a short weekend even it was three days...but oh well...it's a new week...

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 02, 2009, 08:41:39 PM »
This was a truly long week. Thank gawd for this board on my downtimes here. Otherwise I think I'd rip my own head off and play basketball with it, were it not for these boards.
It was a long week last week, but a short weekend even it was three days...but oh well...it's a new week...

I don't know if it's this daylight savings thing or not, but today seemed to take forever and now it's getting really dark outside...

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 02, 2009, 08:45:39 PM »

I don't know if it's this daylight savings thing or not, but today seemed to take forever and now it's getting really dark outside...
I had read the time change, or teh month change for DST was to make longer days...so maybe that's it...

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 02, 2009, 08:53:18 PM »

I had read the time change, or teh month change for DST was to make longer days...so maybe that's it...

Gawd, they weren't kiddin'!!!!!!  ::)

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 02, 2009, 08:54:24 PM »

Gawd, they weren't kiddin'!!!!!!  ::)
Fo sho, Fo sho....

Offline Lostgirl

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 30, 2014, 03:27:51 PM »
OH NO!! HERE I GO AGAIN!! :o

Offline POLLENZ

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 30, 2014, 03:49:29 PM »
OH NO!! HERE I GO AGAIN!! :o
you know our productivity in the workplace has just taken a massive nosedive  :o

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 30, 2014, 07:12:23 PM »
confession time.... i lost a job because of you guys... "excessive use of internet quota"

oops......

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 30, 2014, 07:54:12 PM »
confession time.... i lost a job because of you guys... "excessive use of internet quota"

oops......

Becks I remember that, but now you are out of rehab and not posting on internet as much.  But because of this I got to meet you, in person!

Offline POLLENZ

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 31, 2014, 03:09:04 AM »

oops......
now thats true dedication dizzy!

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 31, 2014, 05:03:58 AM »

oops......
not proud of my mistakes but certainly learned from them - and yes my dedication to LOST brought me so much joy  and real friends to cherish

Offline POLLENZ

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 31, 2014, 06:55:08 AM »

oops......
not proud of my mistakes but certainly learned from them - and yes my dedication to LOST brought me so much joy  and real friends to cherish
me too, we will just have to moderate our visits here in worktime.....or at least try haha