Author Topic: It's a trap  (Read 5096 times)

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: It's a trap
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 02:27:06 AM »
I bet he got Danielle and her kick ass sniper rifle to help him. I know it since Alex is one of the others, I bet Danielle is part of Sayid's plan.

Airdudei:  I hadn't thought about Sayid enlisting Rousseau in his plan.  Did he have time to contact her, I wonder?  She's definitely sweet on him and would probably go along with whatever plan he has against those who stole her baby.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 02:06:32 PM »
I bet he got Danielle and her kick ass sniper rifle to help him. I know it since Alex is one of the others, I bet Danielle is part of Sayid's plan.

Airdudei:  I hadn't thought about Sayid enlisting Rousseau in his plan.  Did he have time to contact her, I wonder?  She's definitely sweet on him and would probably go along with whatever plan he has against those who stole her baby.

Good points he will need her then maybe we will find out more about her I Hope I hope I hope.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006, 09:54:14 PM »

Good points he will need her then maybe we will find out more about her I Hope I hope I hope.
that is a good point but I don't think she is with them.  When the "explosion" or whatever it was took place they showed Sayid,Jin & Sun in the boat.  Of course if could be a surprise to us in S3
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 11:04:11 PM by Lost girl AKA Debbie »

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 02:29:45 PM »

that is a good point but I don't think she is with them.  When the "explosion" or whatever it was took place they showed Sayid,Jin & Sun in the boat.  Of course if could be a surprise to us in S3[/color]

We are missing too much on Rosseau right now to know what she wuld do, I htink she wouldhelp Sayid but still puzzled why she turend over Fenry and didn't torture him herself?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 09:57:39 PM »
Never showed Sayid looking for her or how he would find her. I do not believe that Danielle is part of a secret plan.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 11:05:41 PM »
Never showed Sayid looking for her or how he would find her. I do not believe that Danielle is part of a secret plan.
I agree with jug don't think she is part of the plan but I would not be suprised it she turned out to be I just doubt it

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 09:44:42 PM »
She may show up and lend a helping hand out of the blue. You just can't go find her, she finds you.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 05:03:03 PM »
She is part of somehting her own agenda,why did she turn Fenry over?Why not torture him herself to find out about Alex.I'm just saying more to Rosseau then we know. Sayid could in season 3 enlist her help.It could back fire.

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 11:50:15 PM »
i agree she can't be trusted at this point 

i am still wondering if Alex even knows that  Danielle  is her mother and if she does know  then does she know that she is still alive

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2006, 11:41:59 AM »
I would say she does not know about Danielle. She was taken as a baby and the others are not likely to say that her mother is roaming the island.

Offline MaxsDad

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2006, 02:30:55 PM »
I would say she does not know about Danielle. She was taken as a baby and the others are not likely to say that her mother is roaming the island.

I agree. Im sure she would be out looking for her Mom if she knew, If Danielle is working for them its probably similar to the Walt/Michael situation.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2006, 12:27:18 AM »
could be

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »
I know I posted this soewhere but what if all "the others" are children of say the original Dharma group ?  And soemthing happend and they were left to take over except they are not entirely in the loop ...I'm not sure where I'm going with this but would love to hear what you guys think

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2006, 10:20:21 PM »
I know I posted this soewhere but what if all "the others" are children of say the original Dharma group ?  And soemthing happend and they were left to take over except they are not entirely in the loop ...I'm not sure where I'm going with this but would love to hear what you guys think

Yeah you did and  answered ya there, don't want to double post. ;D ;D ;D

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2006, 10:27:04 PM »

Yeah you did and  answered ya there, don't want to double post. ;D ;D ;D
Yes saw that sorry