Author Topic: FHenry's agenda....What does he want? Who is he?  (Read 11578 times)

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: FHenry's agenda....What does he want? Who is he?
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2006, 03:10:27 AM »
i am sure he was talking about  Locke   GJ

and he is righ tin that Locke  has to refind himself in S3
and i have said before that all the messing with lockes head that fenry did will come back to haunt him

now we have sayid locke desmond and jin who are all very capable of being very formidable enemies to the Others

Wasn't FakeHenryGale nominated for an Emmy for best supporting actor?  If not, he should've been.  I remember the pic Entertainment Weekly printed of his rather garishly evil grin during the Dharma rice crispies exchange..... and it was definitely one of the creepiest grins I've ever seen. That guy should get a nod.

got any milk for that cereal cheers
*Des8
No with stupid new rules no nomination.

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2006, 04:20:25 AM »

now we have sayid locke desmond and jin who are all very capable of being very formidable enemies to the Others

Not to mention Eko!  Don't forget my dear Eko!  He could wipe out a half dozen Others with one swipe of his Jesus stick. 

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2006, 12:33:07 PM »
I honestly feel that Eko won't fight. I think he has found his own sense of redemption and won't go that route, unless perhaps invaded , attacked. Eko is the man :) :)

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2006, 01:33:30 PM »
I honestly feel that Eko won't fight. I think he has found his own sense of redemption and won't go that route, unless perhaps invaded , attacked. Eko is the man :) :)

GJ not sure I agree with you on that one.  while people oftentimes find redemption in one area of their lives, slip ups occur and it wouldn't surprise me if MrEko went a little ape sh!t once he finds out about either Michael killing AL and Libby--or whatever turns of the screw the next season has in hold.

Just my 2 cents
cheers
*Des8

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2006, 01:34:28 PM »
and btw.... FakeHenryGale should've been nominated for his performance, imho.
cheers
*Des8

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2006, 01:40:11 PM »
YEs he should we all figured it was a given or best guest appearance.

Offline button pusher

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2006, 02:40:47 PM »
Too many good ideas brought to light here... It totally confuses my own speculations. ;)

I have a hard time believing that if Rousseau had never seen an "other" in 16+ years, that Fenry would just happen to accidentally get caught in one of her traps now. I also, as has been mentioned, can't imagine volunteering to take a crossbow bolt to the shoulder. So, the two points kind of cancel each other. There must be a less painful way to work with Rousseau than that, but to accidentally get caught seems like amateur hour for someone so clever as Fenry...

I was initially thinking that perhaps Fenry was on his way to try to retake Aaron. It seems odd to me that no attempt was made on Aaron through the whole season, though in S1 Aaron seemed to be the only one among the 48 that the others were most concerned about... moreso than the rest who would have made it to the list that Ethan didn't have time to make... On that point, Ethan tells Tom in the Staff hatch that the survivors knew he wasn't on the plane... How did he know that? He didn't know that Hurley had the manifest yet when he took Claire and Charlie.

Maybe Fenry was looking to get to the Swan. I'm not so sure that his intention was to get John and bring him back though. It seems most like his intention was to screw with John's sense of purpose and ultimately convince him not to push the button. Maybe they knew that Desmond was gone with the failsafe key, so it was time and they could achieve whatever purpose not pushing the button/activating the failsafe would cause... I'm guessing they weren't aware that Desmond had returned. Of course, Fenry could have let the button go during Lockdown, but we could see very well the effect. He probably realized he would get away sooner or later, and that John would not fail to push the button as long as Fenry was there... John would keep asking him "Did you push the button or not?" Once Fenry was gone, the question would eat away at John's faith.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2006, 08:40:08 PM »
excellent points button pusher.Welcome , please introduce yourself in our community forum newcomer site and place yourself on our map....
You raised some excellent points..I think Rosseau has seen the others alot.  I think she and Hnery were in cahoots on that capture.Why didn't she take him to her camp and torture him about Alex likes he did with Sayid?
Something is just not quite right about her just handning him over.
Once the others got Walt and found out all about his powers they put Aaron aside for awhile.
I think Ethan as was always hiding and joining in knew about the manifest.

I thinkhenry did mess with Locke's head but why he was "brought" there, waht were his true intentions why Locek wasn'ton the lsit haven't really been answered yet.We have a clue though,kate,jack and Sawyer even thoughHnery never met Kate and Sawyer.