Author Topic: Flash "push the button" simulator  (Read 5216 times)

Offline therumble

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Flash "push the button" simulator
« on: May 30, 2006, 07:58:26 PM »
I'm not sure if this idea has ever been considered, but I think it would something fun to have around.

The idea I have is a Flash application that simulates the green and black computer down in the hatch. The number sequence would have to be entered every 108 minutes to keep the system functioning. What happens if the button is not pushed is left to the creativity of the programmer. The simulator would be complete with the beeping sound when the timer starts to run down and maybe the display showing the number of minutes left in the corner.

I don't have the skills to make such an application, but if someone else does, it could prove to be something cool.

Offline HurleysGirl

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Flash "push the button" simulator
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 12:31:41 AM »
There is one for Windows (I have a Mac so I don't know how good it is) mentioned with a link here:

http://www.lost-tv.com/2005_12_01_archive.html

Offline therumble

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 01:34:15 AM »
Oh cool, it already exists. Thanks.

Offline Pandora

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 12:00:15 AM »
Therumble, our own sledgeweb once had "Hatch Monkey", which was basically the game you are describing... he made it for this site.  It was widely stolen, though, which was unfortunate.  I don't know if he still has it on the new updated site, because I haven't seen it.  Sledge may be making a new version, given the new info from the finale?  Who knows... it would be a fun addition to the site if he did.  I know he is going to make a new S2 version of "The Hunt"... which is a fun online game for SWLS based on LOST.

Offline beckhamfan

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 05:24:53 PM »
that game is really adictive.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 03:52:51 PM »
Therumble, our own sledgeweb once had "Hatch Monkey", which was basically the game you are describing... he made it for this site.  It was widely stolen, though, which was unfortunate.  I don't know if he still has it on the new updated site, because I haven't seen it.  Sledge may be making a new version, given the new info from the finale?  Who knows... it would be a fun addition to the site if he did.  I know he is going to make a new S2 version of "The Hunt"... which is a fun online game for SWLS based on LOST.
I hope he makes a new one

Offline beckhamfan

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 06:13:18 PM »
me too!