Author Topic: Magnets... or ELECTRO-Magnets  (Read 6333 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Magnets... or ELECTRO-Magnets
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 12:49:29 PM »
I don't see Jack or sawyer as good soccer players- too old and saywer smokes. Now Kate as a cheerleader....hmmm  :)

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2006, 01:26:02 PM »
And the thread is lost.....
I am very confused on the status of the hatch and the button pushing. If the magnetic machine made the island invisible, then now it should be visible. If the hatch did not do that, then what made the island invisible?

If it is the power source then is the island without power now. If it is broken then no need for button pushing??

Is it september yet?

Which means as we saw inarticantartic the ilsand is indeed visiblenow........ God may find it after all tor equote henry.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2006, 01:28:25 PM »
Who knows. Works for me.
But my money is on some other reason for them being taken. No idea what that would be though.
I stilllcan't figure out why these three, there was nowink and a od for one of them tobe HIM,looks yeslong closingof BOTH EYES by Kate, buta wink and a nod is oemthigndone very quickly like Santaclaus does.I know bad coma[riosn.
PLot wise fordramand all that rubbsh had t keepSayid with our groupt run things and figure out a way to save them.if he was alsotaken,no hope at alll forour guys.Sayid would be one Iwould  goto morethan jack.