Author Topic: "Connections" map from another site  (Read 3709 times)

Offline NoraCharles

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
"Connections" map from another site
« on: May 28, 2006, 03:19:53 PM »
I posted about this in the Henry Gale investigation thread and since I can't post new threads in Sledge's "Connections" forum, I'm posting it here.

Got this site from a friend.

http://pop.wizbangblog.com/images/2006/05/lostx.php

Here are the connections that I don't get that warrant this being in the spoiler section:

They have:
The real Henry Gale as Rose's brother.
Jack and Claire are half siblings.
Bernard IS Hanso.
Rose is Walt's Grandmother
Desmond's girlfriend (Penny) to adopt Aaron
Real Henry knew Hurley from Mr. Cluck's
Fenry is Aaron's Grandad (which doesn't make sense to me if Jack's dad is supposed to be Claire's dad, that makes Jack's dad the grandad, unless Fenry must be the grandad on the baby's father's side? ?)

All the other connections seem right. And they only have a color code for "family connection" and "other connection" but not one for "speculative connection", which if you're coloring coding, you might as well add if it is speculative - just sayin'  ;)

So I'm wondering if this is all just speculation or if I missed clues somewhere to make any of this stuff true.
Anyone?

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: "Connections" map from another site
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 08:35:14 PM »
I posted about this in the Henry Gale investigation thread and since I can't post new threads in Sledge's "Connections" forum, I'm posting it here.

Got this site from a friend.

Here are the connections that I don't get that warrant this being in the spoiler section:

They have:
The real Henry Gale as Rose's brother.
Jack and Claire are half siblings.
Bernard IS Hanso.
Rose is Walt's Grandmother
Desmond's girlfriend (Penny) to adopt Aaron
Real Henry knew Hurley from Mr. Cluck's
Fenry is Aaron's Grandad (which doesn't make sense to me if Jack's dad is supposed to be Claire's dad, that makes Jack's dad the grandad, unless Fenry must be the grandad on the baby's father's side? ?)

All the other connections seem right. And they only have a color code for "family connection" and "other connection" but not one for "speculative connection", which if you're coloring coding, you might as well add if it is speculative - just sayin'  ;)

So I'm wondering if this is all just speculation or if I missed clues somewhere to make any of this stuff true.
Anyone?

if i can recall correctly... this is the work of misfit.

misfit is a notorious hack blogger who continually strives in his quest to be the "you heard it here first" kinda dude... posting tonnes of speculation as fact.

some of his findings have been true and from what i can gleam not cited by anyone else before him, but he often misses more than he hits...

Offline NoraCharles

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 10:29:36 PM »
Thanks Olly. I mean I follow Lost, not as religiously as some, but pretty well and the stuff I had posted I definately never heard before and so I am glad I didn't miss anything.

:)

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 10:42:05 PM »
Nora you need to put that in spolier format if that' sokay.Check out the listings Pandora put together of fake Lostweb sites.This sounds like one of themto me. A lot of people put out a lot of fake information about LOST.

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 12:16:29 AM »
Nora you need to put that in spolier format if that' sokay.Check out the listings Pandora put together of fake Lostweb sites.This sounds like one of themto me. A lot of people put out a lot of fake information about LOST.

mmmm... maybe not necessarily... most of it is speculation based on loose ends explicitly placed in the show

but i could see where you're going with that

Offline NoraCharles

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 12:55:15 AM »

Isn't this the 'Spoiler theories and speculation' forum? I didn't think I needed formatting here.

Offline DevilishinVA

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2006, 02:32:38 AM »

Isn't this the 'Spoiler theories and speculation' forum? I didn't think I needed formatting here.

I'm thinking you're right of thinking you didn't need formatting here. PandoraX will fix it if it needs to be fixed.

Offline Pandora

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2006, 09:24:05 AM »
Yes, it's fine, this is already the spoiler theory forum... no formatting needed in here.

And personally I don't think any of it is truly spoilerish, I think it is just the guy speculating based on nothing, like OLLY said... no evidence about Walt-Rose connection or whatever, except that they are black, for example.  But people are welcome to keep discussing it here, since this is the right place for speculation, too.

Offline NoraCharles

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2006, 02:28:09 PM »
Yes, it's fine, this is already the spoiler theory forum... no formatting needed in here.

And personally I don't think any of it is truly spoilerish, I think it is just the guy speculating based on nothing, like OLLY said... no evidence about Walt-Rose connection or whatever, except that they are black, for example.  But people are welcome to keep discussing it here, since this is the right place for speculation, too.

Thanks Pandora, I'm still kind of new here and getting used to all the features and 'rules'.
BTW, You guys are doing a great job here organizing A LOT of scattered information.
Thanks again!!!

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2006, 03:22:23 PM »
No you were right and I was wrong Nora :) :), you were ithe right place to post this.I have been trying to catch up with so many threads I click on ones marked new not read and often don't look up at the top where I am.
It's an interesting theroy.But I agree with what Olly said.
Though I think there is more to Bernard than we know.No dentist would have that type of teeth.
As for rose if you read the diarys on abc,com Lost site and want to believe in them,someone was writing in them about a brother being in the Hatch and had to rescue him.Perhaps Rose overheard the name.

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 06:14:11 PM »
going back to what Pandy said about Walt-Rose...

wouldn't michael know who Walt's grandmother is?

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 12:21:16 PM »
Well, since nobody shares info and thoughts on the island....why couldn't Walt or Michael not know Walt's grandmother.  Seems unlikely.... but this IS Lostville.

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 12:55:14 PM »
Well, since nobody shares info and thoughts on the island....why couldn't Walt or Michael not know Walt's grandmother.  Seems unlikely.... but this IS Lostville.

Back to nobody talking... :)

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »
If only.....

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Connections Questions
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 05:03:38 PM »
The connections section of this site hasn't been updated in a bit, so I thought I'd start a thread with everyone discussing it.  I have a few questions about what are actual connections and what are theories and speculations.

The following is a link to a site where someone has attempted to map all of the connections:

Some of the "connections" appear to be pure speculation or theory, but I have questions regarding two specific aspects of this:

Desmond's girlfriend to adopt Aaron.  Where did that come from?  Was Penelope the lady who was wanting to adopt Aaron?  Is there any evidence of this from the show?

And who is Lotto girl?

Again, I think that many of these appear to be speculation and everything, but those were two that I thought I may have missed?  Anybody?

(PandoraX - if you think this should be moved to a different part of the site, fine by me)