Author Topic: Fenry pushed the button!  (Read 10013 times)

Offline abaymomma

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Fenry pushed the button!
« on: May 28, 2006, 03:02:46 AM »
My guess is that Fenry must have entered the code and pushed the button when the blast doors came down on Locke's leg-even though he lied to Locke and told him that he didn't.  Why would he want to make Locke question his faith in the island?  Is that part of the experiment?  This is all about screwing with people's minds?  Dumb post, but I think that question must have been answered from the reaction to not pushing the button in the finale.

Offline Cinsin

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Fenry pushed the button!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 07:05:11 PM »
But how would Fenry know the numbers?  The Others don't seem very interested in the Swan station.  We know Kelvin & Desmond pushed the button for years, not Fenry or Mr. Friendly or any of the fake hillbillies.  Since Kelvin calls them "Hostiles", how does Fenry's gang fit into the Dharma story and would they know the code and/or want to push the button??

I like your theory, just trying to ponder the "why's" and "wherfore's"...

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 07:27:52 PM »
But how would Fenry know the numbers?  The Others don't seem very interested in the Swan station.  We know Kelvin & Desmond pushed the button for years, not Fenry or Mr. Friendly or any of the fake hillbillies.  Since Kelvin calls them "Hostiles", how does Fenry's gang fit into the Dharma story and would they know the code and/or want to push the button??

I like your theory, just trying to ponder the "why's" and "wherfore's"...

on the hostiles bit: perhaps "hostiles" is all part of the act... kelvin was probably working with them... not against them

on thinking he punched the numbers in: maybe we don't know exactly how this button pushing thing works yet... maybe there are other undetermined factors as to why things get/don't get messed up on the island

on Fenry knowing the code: more than likely, if this Fenry dude is in on the island's purpose, I would believe he would know the code... plus John told him it... no?

Offline HurleysGirl

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 07:29:14 PM »
John did tell Locke the numbers, even had him repeat them back to him. 

On a totally separate note - does anyone besides me think Kelvin is NOT dead???

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 07:30:22 PM »
John did tell Locke the numbers, even had him repeat them back to him. 

On a totally separate note - does anyone besides me think Kelvin is NOT dead???

i feel that AIPOL... and try to stay away from making theories unless i'm trying to make a joke...

but cloning... that's some real stuff... I think that Geronimo Jackson has been cloned.

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 09:19:58 PM »
of course Fenry entered the numbers

the big question is why did he want to shake Lockes faith in entering the numbers
was it to help in his plan to escape , if that is, he ever had a plan to escape

so many questions so little time  ::)

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 09:28:45 PM »
No Olly I have not been cloned. I did post somewhere on here a few days ago that the  producers said there would be no time travel.But there a basis in science fact about cloning.I have no idea now where the threads were.
Hnery entered the numbers and by all looks of it set the balck lights on for Locke to see.But why then since Locke helpedHenry wasn't Locke part of the ones to go with Michael? Did Henry want him to stay and punch the numbers?

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2006, 09:30:37 PM »
No Olly I have not been cloned. I did post somewhere on here a few days ago that the  producers said there would be no time travel.But there a basis in science fact about cloning.I have no idea now where the threads were.
Hnery entered the numbers and by all looks of it set the balck lights on for Locke to see.But why then since Locke helpedHenry wasn't Locke part of the ones to go with Michael? Did Henry want him to stay and punch the numbers?

maybe because Locke has been psychologically conditioned into being the destroyer of worlds

not sure if this hatch stuff is a reality check for him, might just make him more erratic

and if you have been cloned... you might not know it...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 09:32:12 PM by OLLY-wood »

Offline miketrapasso

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 10:41:49 PM »
Geronimo Jackson said- "But why then since Locke helpedHenry wasn't Locke part of the ones to go with Michael? Did Henry want him to stay and punch the numbers?"

maybe they didnt want Locke because that list wasn't a list of helpful people, the "good ones".  After all, would you put Locke in the same category as Sawyer, a general no-goodnick, Kate, a murderer, and Jack, who is the polar oppositte of Locke? as for Hurley, they did send him back....

I have a bad feeling for jack, kate and sawyer.......

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 10:48:41 PM »
True true true true but he did saythey only took the good ones and as much I love these three they aint the good ones.

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 10:56:06 PM »
does anyone besides me think Kelvin is NOT dead???

The thought did cross my mind because he died way too easily.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 11:03:12 PM »
He was CIA Ops he coudl hide himself quite well as he knew the map on blast door throughly.and where he could go.It didn't look like that hard of a blow to the head.

Offline psychoag98

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2006, 12:07:07 AM »
Yeah, but what are the odds he had a conveniently placed blood packet in his scalp?  That was quite a bit of blood for a non-lethal blow.  If he ISN'T dead, I will feel cheated by the writers.

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2006, 12:26:12 AM »
Yeah, but what are the odds he had a conveniently placed blood packet in his scalp?  That was quite a bit of blood for a non-lethal blow.  If he ISN'T dead, I will feel cheated by the writers.

theatrical glue... blood packs...

hmmmmmmm....

Offline eYeBall

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2006, 03:26:47 AM »
does anyone besides me think Kelvin is NOT dead???

Indeed!  Like the man said he was special ops, he knows how to take a flop. Des was in an aggetated state, it was useless to rationlize with him, best to fake and get some time.

Anyway I hope he's alive, it would be fitting for him and Sayid to face off again.